What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

He isn't pulling the funding I think he is just taking stock and saying we have spent nigh on 30 mill on players either MON won't play or just sitting on a bench . Trouble is we just simply can't compete money wise with the big boys

Isn't this the case at most professional sports clubs??

Its an occupational hazard surely?.

I imagine it is the case in most clubs; but managers in other clubs tend to use their bench when their first team are injured or have played constant games for months and months.

I can see where Randy is coming from.

If MON had used his players more often then they wouldn't be on the "unwanted" list.

If we'd used NRC and subbed Petrov for 5 or 6 games then his wages would be warranted. If we'd used Davies and took off Dunne when he was injured near the end of the season then he might not be on the way out either.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't pulling the funding I think he is just taking stock and saying we have spent nigh on 30 mill on players either MON won't play or just sitting on a bench . Trouble is we just simply can't compete money wise with the big boys

Isn't this the case at most professional sports clubs??

Its an occupational hazard surely?.

I imagine it is the case in most clubs; but managers in other clubs tend to use their bench when their first team are injured or have played constant games for months and months.

I can see where Randy is coming from.

If MON had used his players more often then they wouldn't be on the "unwanted" list.

If we'd used NRC and subbed Petrov for 5 or 6 games then his wages would be warranted. If we'd used Davies and took off Dunne when he was injured near the end of the season then he might not be on the way out either.

totally agree with this response.

it's something o'neil is blinkered to or just not very good at.

either way you have to rotate a little.

Redknap on ssn saying they are not in for milner and that he'd be way out of their price range.

Thanks Arry, not like it has anything to do with you!

He's just telling us the facts and quickly correcting media lies. I wish more managers would do that. Can we take Spurs off the thread title now please Mods?

If he cant afford Milner, he cant afford Young.

Anyone going down the training ground to cheer on Milner when he arrives back?
I would do but Carrington is a bit far away

The training ground is not at Carrington :lol:

Yes, it is.

It's within puking distance of the Man Utd training ground! :puke:

Villa have released a statement:

James Milner trained with the rest of the Villa squad today at Bodymoor Heath.

He and the manager, along with chief executive Paul Faulkner and the player's representative, Matthew Buck, had an amicable conversation and, while James will not play in tomorrow's game at Walsall, he will fly with the squad to Portugal on Wednesday ahead of the Guadiana Cup in which Villa will compete with Benfica and Feyenoord this weekend.

http://tinyurl.com/3ab3z6v

Villa have released a statement:

James Milner trained with the rest of the Villa squad today at Bodymoor Heath.

He and the manager, along with chief executive Paul Faulkner and the player's representative, Matthew Buck, had an amicable conversation and, while James will not play in tomorrow's game at Walsall, he will fly with the squad to Portugal on Wednesday ahead of the Guadiana Cup in which Villa will compete with Benfica and Feyenoord this weekend.

http://tinyurl.com/3ab3z6v

so nothing concrete either way still..... arrrrgh.