What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Clearly if Milner wanted to stay he would have said so today and this would be over.

Get the **** out of our club you money grabbing word removed. I hope he plays tomorrow, MON should do what he did to Barry to Milner.

Yes all players play for the love of the club. :lol:

They should. Im actually getting fed up of football. We aren't going win anything so Id rather just have a bunch of loyal players who show some passion and commitment.

Ill be manager and pick and bunch of Villatalkers to play in the premier league!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was his repsresentation at previous meeting?

After today's meeting I am sure MON knows if he wishes to stay or not. If he does then I think he would have said so. As he hasn't said anything I expect it is "We will take him on tour while the people behind the scenes sort out a deal."

I expect him to leave when he returns from the tour or he could even come home early.

Why take him on the tour? It makes no sense to me, if he wants to go, just get the best price for him and get him out as quickly as possible so we can crack on with our preparations for the new season, is that too much to ask?

Why take him on the tour? It makes no sense to me, if he wants to go, just get the best price for him and get him out as quickly as possible so we can crack on with our preparations for the new season, is that too much to ask?

Just because he wishes to go doesn't mean he will go. Man City may not want to pay the asking price and if we don't take him then he will miss out on valuable pre-season fitness.

I agree with you that he doesn't wish to stay then sell him but I am sure MON will want to get his monies worth.

Just because he wishes to go doesn't mean he will go. Man City may not want to pay the asking price and if we don't take him then he will miss out on valuable pre-season fitness.

I agree with you that he doesn't wish to stay then sell him but I am sure MON will want to get his monies worth.

Why even attempt to keep an unhappy player though? Just get him out of the door as quickly as possibly, if Man City don't want to pay the asking price, sell him to Chelsea

Why even attempt to keep an unhappy player though? Just get him out of the door as quickly as possibly, if Man City don't want to pay the asking price, sell him to Chelsea

at what price though? would you sell him for £12m to get rid of him? Personally i think hes a decent player and if we cant get above the odds i wouldnt sell. Im confident that he will still give his all for villa

There's nothing to indicate he's unhappy playing for Villa. He just fancies getting paid twice as much elsewhere.

at what price though? would you sell him for £12m to get rid of him? Personally i think hes a decent player and if we cant get above the odds i wouldnt sell. Im confident that he will still give his all for villa

I'd sell at about £20m to Chelsea, no doubt he would give his all for us still but his would be effected mentally, this should be sorted by now! We need to prepare for next season, it's ridiculous

There's nothing to indicate he's unhappy playing for Villa. He just fancies getting paid twice as much elsewhere.

He would be unhappy here if he was kept against his will

Like he was at Newcastle you mean, when after they pulled the plug on his first attempt to sign for Villa, he was one of their best players the following season?

He was kept at Newcastle against his will when we almost signed him. He was then one of their best players for the following season.

I doubt it's in Milner's nature to sulk.

Like he was at Newcastle you mean, when after they pulled the plug on his first attempt to sign for Villa, he was one of their best players the following season?

Much like a certain Gareth Barry unless I'm mistaken.

I didn't notice too much of a dip in form from ol' fat arse before he fooked off to Citeh...in fact his form was so consistently good that Citeh signed him!!

People also thought he was a straight forward guy. Lol at that one.

LOL at thinking any player would not move for the money!

For all we know Milner might have told them you get what you want for me, i'll carry on playing but i dont fancy signing a new contract.

What a word removed hey.

He will still give 100% i have no doubt about that.

, this should be sorted by now! We need to prepare for next season, it's ridiculous

I presume your frustration/impatience is directed at Man City as they are the only ones that can get this sorted by paying the asking price.

There is nothing Aston Villa can do , well apart from lower the asking price, which I would suggest would not be a very good president for us to set.

The ball is in Man City's court. They know the asking price.