What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

I thought Lerner had said quite clearly he will not be sold?

I asked the General this exact question as Randy did say that. I received no reply

Mr Lerner has been quoted in the early days as stating that he does not believe in keeping hold of any employee against their will.

JM is a cracking player, but £20m plus for him is incredible money, which could potentially be used to by a couple of far more influential players.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know he is pretty much destined to go work with ol' candleface but what if the money we got for the milner sale financed joe cole's wages for 3+ years?

what do you lot reckon?

are these words removed just signing up players to make the teams around them weaker?.Milner and the like wont get a look in,in that side.what a bunch of hatefull rocket polishers even Man U aren't as bad as this bunch of bastards.i hope they fail so very very much..

For clarification it seems these were Randy's exact words as reported

“I'm not worried about losing James Milner. I think James will play for Aston Villa and should play for Aston Villa,” Lerner told the Daily Mail.

“I'm not dismissive of the realities that a player that has received the attention and acclaim of James is going to spark discussion and debate about a move and so on. The answer is "No", I don't worry about him leaving because he is wanted at this club.”

I had a dream last night that Villa rejected a 30m bid for Milner

I had a dream they accepted it.

I had a dream that they were undecided

...If you think Martin O'Neill is good in the transfer Market we should sell Milner and buy better/more with the money generated.

If you think Martin O'Neill is fortunate/lucky in the transfer market we should keep him.... as luck runs out.

I had a dream last night that Villa rejected a 30m bid for Milner

I had a dream they accepted it.

I had a dream that they were undecided

I dreamed a dream in time gone by

When hope was high

And life worth living

10-15m plus Ireland and Richards please, maybe even have and RSC off them too

Did you see Santa Cruz last night bud, looked much of like he did whenever I saw her in City colours last season, a shadow of his former self.

I'm fairly positive he's going to go now. Although i hardly feel positive about it and it's such a shame.

If he was going to stay, something would have been said by now.

We must be lining up replacements before selling him i guess. With Sidwell going to the Spam (well it looks like it) ... maybe we'll go in for Parker.