The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Thanks mate, glad you liked it.

Yeah Sin Cara was amazing to see live. You don't appreciate just how good he is or how high he can 'fly' until you see him live.

There were alot of families in the crowd with alot of young kids so yeah the crowd were definitely pro Cena. Randy Orton and CM Punk's street fight stole the show!

As for Wrestlemania, I wanted to go to Florida again next year anyway but with Wrestlemania being in Miami it has given me an even bigger reason to go to Florida.

Benoit. It's sick I know but when I heard he killed his family, I had the image in his head that his girlfriend was tapping out but he wouldn't let go ...before diving headbutting from the top of the TV set. My friends always shook their heads in disgrace. I expect you all to do the same.

It wasn't the very first thing I thought, but it did cross my mind too :lol:

Anyway, as far as best ever, I loved Jericho, and I tried to watch it again when he came back, but when he turns heel (which he inevitably does) WWE seem to have this thing these days of heel wrestlers not being able to wrestle, they go out and get beat for ten minutes then pick up the win every week until a PPV where they lose. He isn't the best ever, but I'm just picking favourites.

I always feel that Jericho didn't quite live up to his potential. He had absolutely everything - the look, the mic skills, the wrestling ability, he made a great face and an even better heel, he even had a kick ass entrance, but he never became the top star that he looked like becoming a few years back.

As far as best ever goes - my vote goes with Shawn Michaels.

I made a blog about it last night/this morning with my review, here's the link mate...

http://robsranch.blogspot.com

Nice report would love to see Sin Cara live. Sheamus was on Telly here on Friday night in Ireland on the late late show. Came across well.

BTW Raw is coming to Dublin as well in November. Tickets on sale Wednesday.

Cheers for reading the blog mate.

Yeah it's good when they come over and do promo stuff like interviews on tv shows. The Miz wrote on his twitter page this morning that he was appearing on Blue Peter today, how random!

Raw was in Dublin last week aswell. I'm just disappointed that when they come back in November it will be Smackdown in Birmingham instead of Raw! Can't really complain though as the last few times have been Raw so I suppose that the rotation was inevitable. I can always head to London or Manchester for Raw too.

Was the crowd hot?

You do realise how ghey that sounds? ;-)

About as ghey as watching men in tights and budgie smugglers throwing each other to the floor and jumping on top of each other, AMIRITE?

Was the crowd hot?

About as ghey as watching men in tights and budgie smugglers throwing each other to the floor and jumping on top of each other, AMIRITE?

This Ghey? (NSFW)

Also, shouldn't Brum be due the actual Raw TV taping soon? I think the last two have been in Manc and London respectively.

Was the crowd hot?

That description fits MMA better.

My era was...

Macho Man, Randy Savage

Jake The Snake

The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase

SuperFly, Jimmy Snuka

The Nasty Boys

The Warrior

Happy Days! :D

Now THIS brings back memories!

Mine too. You left out the best, Hacksaw Jim Duggan Hoooooooo!

Just watched Rumble Rumble 2011 for nostalgias sake. Jesus it was shit! So played out and Ive seen the show as recently as about 3 years ago and it looks a hell of a lot shitter.

Boom !!!

That was awesome and surely proof that wrestling is in no way fake!

Hahaha CZW is quality., and although alot of wrestling fans hate it, I think it's awesome. I havent seen much of it for the last few years, but do watch the yearly Tournament of Death and Best of the Best. The ultra violent stuff isn't for the quezy/faint hearted though!

Â