The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Who was the bloke who used to look like Saddam Hussein?

Had a couple of rucks with Hulk Hogan if i remember right?

The Iron Sheik. :D

Bob Holly was a git to newbies generally.

And the New Jack REALLY messed up some kid who went by the name of Mass Transit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Transit_incident_(professional_wrestling)

Heres the video of it

Its a bit graphic so be warned! NSFW

Best shoot was New Jack supposedly trying to kill Vic Grimes in a scaffold match - he threw him from 40ft up and he missed the tables in the ring, hitting the rope instead. He only broke his ankle in the end, I think...wasn't in WWE though.

It was the follow up to the famous Danbury Fall in ECW.

Grimes and New Jack fall off the balcony and New Jack genuinely suffered multiple broken bones and mild brain damage. Funny thing is, Grimes had reservations about going up there in the first place and New Jack is the one who pulled him off the balcony.

Anyway the video your talking about is

in XPW.

Apparently New Jack said he was actually tying to kill Grimes in revenge and was gutted the table broke his fall. The guys a psycho.

And the New Jack REALLY messed up some kid who went by the name of Mass Transit.

Heres the video of it

That is **** brutal!

New Jack was so awesome. When his music hit and carried on playing for the whole match...fantastic. His matches in ECW were hilarious as he always brought crazy weapons to the match, I have the PPV on DVD when he teamed with Balls & Axl against the Baldies and used everything from a hoover to an NES :D and then jumped off a basketball board. No doubt he was a loose cannon though. I just read his wiki and it says he was at the Wrestlemania the other week signing autographs, and theres a call sign in COD named in his honour!

Sexxxy Eddy squirting his own blood into his mouth from a very nasty cut on his arm at one of the early CZW Tournament of Death's is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in a wrestling ring though. Oh and there was that time in an IWA-MS match when Necro Butcher nearly DIED after he tore half his arm off :puke:

And on WWE is Jericho due back anytime soon? Would be nice to see him return as face a 'replacement' for Edge

Yeah Jericho will be back soon and he'll be on Smackdown. He made a brief appearance on there about a month ago. He's currently doing the 'Dancing with the stars' show in America at the moment, as soon as he's done with that he'll be back.

Heres the video of it

Seems New Jack did this more than once.

is him legitimately attacking a 70 year old wrestler during a match with chairs, a chain and a baseball bat because he was no selling.

(It looks like probably the worst wrestling event ever by the way)

And this is him stabbing his opponent 14 times during a match, for which he received jail time for aggravated assault to commit murder, apparently.

What a word removed.

Heres the video of it

is him legitimately attacking a 70 year old wrestler during a match with chairs, a chain and a baseball bat because he was no selling.

And this is him stabbing his opponent 14 times during a match, for which he received jail time for aggravated assault to commit murder, apparently.

What a word removed.

Said at the end of the video charges were dropped after 3 weeks in jail awaiting trial. Which is a shame because people who are willing to inflict such pain into others don't deserve to be walking around free.

What a word removed.

WHAT.THE.****!?!?! :shock:

The guy is **** crazy!!

Â