• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 82)

The venom on that Thug's face as he goes into Milner should tell you everything about this vermin and disgusting excuse of a human being. I hate Spuds and Manure but I now hope that Chavski win **** all.

The game- I actually thought we didn't play too badly. overall I felt we were the better team but the 7-1 obviously made is a but wary of them. The pitch was a **** disgrace. Over-watered meant the ball just didn't carry and we weren't able to use the pace of Gabby and Ash. At times we looked as if we having to tip-toe on it to avoid slipping. Saying that, the final ball was woeful at times. Chelsea were lucky to finish with 9 men, let alone 11. We should've been 2-0 up at half time, and once Drogba scored it was game over tbh. Up til then we were very comfy. The 2nd and 3rd goals came when we were chasing the game, so the scoreline really does flatter the Surrey chavs.

And I hope John Terry gets man raped by Sol Campbell in the near future.

just got back from london. brilliant atmosphere in the villa end yesterday, well done to every fan. in particular that burst of 'my old man' about five minutes before their first goal was electrifying.

comments on the game: we played well and were the better team i think for much of the first half and the first part of the second.

friedel did all he had to and wasn't at fault for any of the goals

cuellar was great defensively except for malouda's goal

warnock had a great game

dunne was superb except for the mistake which sadly led to the game's turning point

collins was fine all afternoon

downing did alright but i thought he was the weak link in the midfield yesterday

milner MOTM for me, tireless running. also very lucky to not have a broken leg.

petrov was good again, tired towards the end but he normally does

young was good but his final ball was lacking yesterday

gabby should have had a penalty and looked reasonably threatening throughout without having many chances

carew held play up well and wouldve scored if (it pains me to say this) terry hadnt got a brilliant flick away as the cross came in

i don't like to sound like a bad loser but who knows what would have happened if we had been given that penalty which everyone in the villa end could see was stonewall from 100 yards away without replays. and terry should have been sent off for that cynical disgusting foul on milner.

all in all we were beaten by the team with more quality but the scoreline was totally undeserved.

I've been offline, so I haven't had the chance to see the reactions on VT, I would just like to add my opinion to the fray.

That was a cold, cruel defeat, we didn't deserve that kind of score line. The first half we were full of desire and zip with and without the ball. It was a penalty, but I don't think we can blame the result solely on that decision, there was plenty of time left to make an positive imprint on the game. I was impressed with Petrov’s first half; he was keeping the ball, winning it back and He genuinely tried to create an attack when he could. I was delighted with the first half, I think we displayed great unity and togetherness. The first half, we were great, we were positive and took the game to them. We were unlucky we didn't get the much needed first goal.

I thought before the game the first goal would be crucial, and it was. Their goal was very fortunate and they certainly didn't deserve it on the back of their performance leading up to it. When they scored I was devastated, I just knew we wouldn't have enough left to get back into it. I think after the first goal, it highlighted our limitations and flaws; no flexibility or ideas to break them down. All in all, I was pleased with the effort and the display up until the first goal, I think we're on the right track but improvements are still needed.

Oh, and Terry, his tackle was an utter disgrace and He should have been sent off immediately.

sign of a great team - can break down defences and take their chances

sign of an average team - play the tough luck card, blame the ref etc....

Not really, is it so much to ask for a referee to do thier job properly? If he had done so and the scoreline the same then i'd quite happily so fair play to chelsea.

Exactly. It annoys me when people act like it's not okay to blame the ref. In our 2 trips to Wembley there's been 4 big decisions for the refs to make, 2 regarding penalties, 2 regarding red cards, all 4 were pretty blatent yet the refs only managed to get 1 right. We have a right to blame the refs because they made horrible decisions in favour of our opponents.

Downing, Milner & Warnock stand out for me.

I've given my MOTM to Downing.

We gave them a good game for 60 minutes.

We played some really nice football.

We defended as a team; they had the ball for 5/10 minute periods but barely did anything with it!

The penalty decision could have changed the game and we might be looking at a 3rd Wembley appearance if it wasn't for Webb.

After they scored we were chasing the game and lost our shape because we went all-out-attacking.

It's still progress!

apparently Gabby committed a foul before the penalty shout, hand full of the defenders shirt so i have heard

haven't seen it though

Makes no difference, if Gabby did something wrong then that should have been a free-kick. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And just to sum up Terry and Deco should have walked. We should have had a penalty and Mikkel should have been sent off. The ref cost us big time.

apparently Gabby committed a foul before the penalty shout, hand full of the defenders shirt so i have heard

haven't seen it though

They were both holding each other, six of one half a dozen the other, penalty stick on, poor reffing.

I'll be honest, I watched the game live and on the first viewing in real time Terry's foul looked nowhere near as bad as it really was, just looked like any other usual late challenge to me, so it's maybe slightly understandable why Webb only gave it as that. Obviously he is closer and has a different angle like.

Artetas girl, I was at the game and didn't even see it! The problem was Webb waved play on and then Deco took out Petrov who was already booked, he must of seen Terry's challenge otherwise he wouldn't have booked him! Either way Webb messed up!

Artetas girl, I was at the game and didn't even see it! The problem was Webb waved play on and then Deco took out Petrov who was already booked, he must of seen Terry's challenge otherwise he wouldn't have booked him! Either way Webb messed up!

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just saying it looked a yellow card offence max to me when it was made, then I saw the replay. He got sent off for a similar challenge against us last season when he went in studs showing on Osman's lower shin, I didn't think it deserved a red until I got home and saw it.

Terrys-tackle-001.jpg

Only thing was in the challenge on Milner, he did actually get the ball first, not that it matters like.

poor second half performance - where was that spirit - we just looked clueless up front. i think we should just play gabby on his own and three behind..downing can knock a ball in thats for sure but young was a bit off in the match he worked tirelessly but nothing came off for him. i just wish we had more spirit at times and o'neill made subs quicker and took a risk or two.

Only thing was in the challenge on Milner, he did actually get the ball first, not that it matters like.

A slice yes. However he clearly isn't going for the ball as it would have made contact with his outstretched foot and not his calf (I know you're not defending him).

It's the first time I've seen the challenge up close and I hadn't realised live that it was as bad as it is. It's an absolute shocker and quite frankly it's a miracle Milner isn't in hospital.

Here's where I think we need to wise up; Petrov runs through the picture after the ball, there's no way he should be heading that way. A tackle like that by a player as big as John Terry doesn't result in a red card unless you give the referee the right signs.

If it'd been Petrov on Lampard, the nearest Chelsea player would have been straight over and pushed Petrov back to the ground, they'd have had four or five players around the ref and there would have been handbags.

We just stood there.

From our reaction the referee looks at that and thinks, "That's a bit late, I best give a yellow."

Now, I know it's not very pleasant and I'm sure the moral high ground is lovely, but we need to get up to speed on how modern referee's work. You get in their faces and you make decisions for them or you get pushed aside.

If we want to get some of the decisions we need, I'm afraid we need to become the same cynical, snarling bunch of words removed that the rest of the league are.

Just after waking myself up after a bit of a power nap after getting the flight home from London this morning.

Thought 3-0 was definetly not a deserved scoreline. I see Ancellotti has come out and said that the penalty was a penalty but that it probably wouldn't have changed the game. Nonsense... I just hope that one day all of these bad decisions finally go our way in a big game like this. It kind of smacks of the FA trying to do some sort of fixing but then you look at today and they could have had a showpiece final and it hasn't worked out for them so maybe thats just us being conspiracy theorists at best.

Anyway, thought it was a good performance from the lads.... We do miss the slight extra cutting edge up front and it's something that will have to be worked on during the window. I think Downing will also be a hell of a lot better next season as well with a proper pre season in him. Cuellar had Malouda in his pocket for most of the game apart from the goal at the end but thats understandable. Petrov was excellent as was Milner but again, tiredness was a factor.

Overall a good performance and a good day out, just shame about the result. Still though, 2 visits to Wembley in a season is clearly a mark of improvement. A great day out was had anyway. Wembley is a very impressive stadium, just a shame they cant knit a few sods of turf together to get a half decent pitch!

It's the first time I've seen the challenge up close and I hadn't realised live that it was as bad as it is. It's an absolute shocker and quite frankly it's a miracle Milner isn't in hospital.

Here's where I think we need to wise up; Petrov runs through the picture after the ball, there's no way he should be heading that way. A tackle like that by a player as big as John Terry doesn't result in a red card unless you give the referee the right signs.

If it'd been Petrov on Lampard, the nearest Chelsea player would have been straight over and pushed Petrov back to the ground, they'd have had four or five players around the ref and there would have been handbags.

We just stood there.

From our reaction the referee looks at that and thinks, "That's a bit late, I best give a yellow."

Now, I know it's not very pleasant and I'm sure the moral high ground is lovely, but we need to get up to speed on how modern referee's work. You get in their faces and you make decisions for them or you get pushed aside.

If we want to get some of the decisions we need, I'm afraid we need to become the same cynical, snarling bunch of words removed that the rest of the league are.

That is a good point, had say the player stopped and got involved and sort of gone to the Ref ranting and raving then it'd probably could of got a red-card. As sad as that is really :(

Sickening, if we had brought on 3 subs, the score line wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Players out on their feet since 75th minute.

THIS THIS THIS....

Everyone can see this apart from one stubborn git...

I'm really concerned that when the World Cup comes around my hatred of some of the disgraceful characters that make up the England side is going to mean I find it difficult to support them. How can we really get behind the likes of Terry, Ashley Cole, Gerrard, Gary Neville (distinct possibility he'll go).....

I remember when Terry scored a late goal vs. Ukraine in the qualifiers to win the game, I was pretty disappointed and didn't celebrate. Imagine if he scores the winning goal in the final :bang::bang: