New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

have become a much bigger club than us

do they have a bigger fan base ? I've never really thought of them as a big club to be honest , least not in the same way you would look at Arsenal , Man U etc

There was a league table somewhere on the interweb that showed all the kit sponsor money .. i seem to recall Fulham received more than Everton which I found surprising .. maybe it really does just come down to London is where the money is ?

But either way somebody in the commercial department ought to be out of a job if they can't secure a sponsorship deal for a Premier league club

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thinks of it as a shithole with the stereotype of moaning people.

Did those same people base their entire reseach on having spent 5 minutes perusing this forum by any chance?

Probably just your posts

Yes Rob, because I am the pinncale of negativity on here, well done mate.

have become a much bigger club than us

do they have a bigger fan base ? I've never really thought of them as a big club to be honest , least not in the same way you would look at Arsenal , Man U etc

There was a league table somewhere on the interweb that showed all the kit sponsor money .. i seem to recall Fulham received more than Everton which I found surprising .. maybe it really does just come down to London is where the money is ?

But either way somebody in the commercial department ought to be out of a job if they can't secure a sponsorship deal for a Premier league club

Thats not the problem though, its the FEE's!

Yeah it's strange how Tottenham can easily get a 4 year sponshorship worth over £60 million and we can't even get a shirt sponsor for the amount of money that we are asking for, which is probably £10 million maybe?

we dont actually know its 10m though, lerner could be asking for a hell of a lot to compensate for the years we havent been sponsered

i think its due to the current climate that its proving difficult

and thinks of it as a shithole with the stereotype of moaning people.

Did those same people base their entire reseach on having spent 5 minutes perusing this forum by any chance?

Probably just your posts

Yes Rob, because I am the pinncale of negativity on here, well done mate.

Of course not, but at the time I posted that I had just skipped from one thread where you had commented on how it makes no difference of what formation you play (and some comment about - people who haven't played 11-a-side probably wouldn't know this) to this topic where you made a comment about people moaning on a thread..

(seemingly what you had done on the other thread, minutes earlier).

The problem is that Birmingham is just not a fashionable city for anything, let alone football. Pretty much anyone outside of Birmingham has no regard for it and thinks of it as a shithole with the stereotype of moaning people. It's unfortunate for us and it's a misconception but it's very much alive and a reason why we're struggling to find a sponsor IMO.

Oh, so true :lol:

That design doesn't lend itself terribly to sponsorship. The diagonal itself messes things up, and the colours just mean it's difficult to get a logo on it in a block colour.

It'd be a top class training top as said though.

hey stewie, those are both awesome, if you get the time, could you redo my designs from page 30? would love to see what they look like with a more professional look. (on the yellow one, the trim is navy blue).

if you cant dont worry about it.

Â