The VT Baby club

kimmie

:cheers: Congratulations mate.Greatest feeling in the world bar none. I've said it before in these thread's but the world will now seem a completely different place.

As a side note I started taking my eldest daughter to VP when she was 5, had her first season ticket at 6 and it will be her 10th season on the spin next year as a season ticket holder. It will be a special moment the first time you take yours!

Edited by markavfc40

Congrats... is it your first child?

My first born is 6 weeks old now and goodness nothing prepares you for what is going to come! But, well worth it though... so they say!

Yes its my first child, but my gf has a daughter from earlier. Do the villa shops have more clothes and accessoried for kids than the online shop?

Edited by obanken

• 6 months later...

My missus has had two positive tests over the last 2 days and is a week late on the blob, I suppose this means im not firing blanks?

Seriously, I always read your username as Jizmk5...

• Like 1

that's a bit early mate, but well chuffed for you

enjoy the journey, its a mindblast

Well she did a cheapo test that tested positive and after forking out £10 (robbing bastards) on a clearblue test that has also come back positive and they are 99% accurate according to the box so im taking it that my bollocks are working and im a real man, I might even grow a moustache now to show how Manley I am.

that's a bit early mate, but well chuffed for you

enjoy the journey, its a mindblast

Well she did a cheapo test that tested positive and after forking out £10 (robbing bastards) on a clearblue test that has also come back positive and they are 99% accurate according to the box so im taking it that my bollocks are working and im a real man, I might even grow a moustache now to show how Manley I am.

Yeah, you will have to get used to being fleeced for stuff.  Congrats though. :)

• Like 1

Cheers rev, she did another test this morning with a digital test that estimated she is 5 weeks pregnant, just in a state of shock but really happy About it, im going to be a dad!

**** hell.

• Like 2

Â