The VT Baby club

kimmie

As I've said before my girl is due july 5th and it was agreed we could call her scarlett, anyway the ex changed her mind the other week. She wants the name pearl. What do you lot reckon? I'm unsure about it. I don't mind pearl jam and I like janis joplin's pearl album but name for my girl I'm not sure.

Scarlett is better than Pearl (imo).

But looking back in 10 years time, you may find Scarlett feels really old-fashioned and Pearl is the new up and coming name.

Its impossible to know how it'll turn out...

can someone please remind me why I wanted kids. up at half 4 in the morning is not what I wanted

Thought you was at Mommies. You sorted yer shit out?

Had the first scan Friday, strong heart beat and everything normal, estimated 11 weeks and 6 days which gives us a date of august 1st

Great birthday!

High five! I was born on that wonderful day too.

High_five.png

• Like 1

Had the follow up scan yesterday after they picked up a problem on the 20wk scan, didn't get ant answers just "its an indicator that it could be.."

basically they found a white spot in what they thought was her stomach, now they think its either her liver or gall bladder, or her bowel, these "bright spots" are relatively common and usually go away on their own, but we had bloods done yesterday to test for CF,theirs a chance it could be an indicator of downs syndrome of some other genetic problem. Now have to go to Birmingham hospital for a more detailed scan to see exactly where it is and what it could be

Had the follow up scan yesterday after they picked up a problem on the 20wk scan, didn't get ant answers just "its an indicator that it could be.."

basically they found a white spot in what they thought was her stomach, now they think its either her liver or gall bladder, or her bowel, these "bright spots" are relatively common and usually go away on their own, but we had bloods done yesterday to test for CF,theirs a chance it could be an indicator of downs syndrome of some other genetic problem. Now have to go to Birmingham hospital for a more detailed scan to see exactly where it is and what it could be

Hope that works out for you pal. We're going for out 20 week scan today, fingers crossed for another boy

Aint scarlett a lady of the night name? I see your point but I've always wanted scarlett. Florence is a name that's come up

My almost 2 year old daughter's middle name is Florence.

:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Wernt going to announce this for a few more weeks but I'd like too announce that I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

are you going to give it your name or the fathers? Rugely dyson has a nice ring to it

Wernt going to announce this for a few more weeks but I'd like too announce that I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

are you going to give it your name or the fathers? Rugely dyson has a nice ring to it
I think that's the honourable thing too do

Â