The VT Baby club

kimmie

My daughter's nearly 2 and still doesn't sleep properly. 50% of the time she won't go to bed when she should be (7.30-8.00pm) and once she does go to sleep she will wake up about 3 times on average. As I speak she's fighting going to sleep.

I'm bloody knackered.

Cheers rev, she did another test this morning with a digital test that estimated she is 5 weeks pregnant, just in a state of shock but really happy About it, im going to be a dad!

**** hell.

Time to atop doing tests and get down the doctors. Congrats, our second is 4 months now, I can't get home quick enough after a days work. Having children doesn't end your life, it creates a new chapter.

• Like 3

Cheers rev, she did another test this morning with a digital test that estimated she is 5 weeks pregnant, just in a state of shock but really happy About it, im going to be a dad!

**** hell.

Time to atop doing tests and get down the doctors. Congrats, our second is 4 months now, I can't get home quick enough after a days work. Having children doesn't end your life, it creates a new chapter.

Yeah she went to the docs on Friday, all they did was tell her its impossible to get a FALSE possitive test and made an appointment for her to see a midwife on the 27th and said we will probably get the first scan in January, its wierd that I can't think about nothing else now, even thinking about what happens if she has a miscarriage, its frightening

(I didn't mean to have FALSE in caps, but my phone for some reason puts TRUE and FALSE in caps lock)

**** hell.

Yeah she went to the docs on Friday, all they did was tell her its impossible to get a FALSE possitive test and made an appointment for her to see a midwife on the 27th and said we will probably get the first scan in January, its wierd that I can't think about nothing else now, even thinking about what happens if she has a miscarriage, its frightening

(I didn't mean to have FALSE in caps, but my phone for some reason puts TRUE and FALSE in caps lock)

get used to it...you've got 18 years at least of that feeling.

Mrs went to hospital yesterday expecting the worse as when she went 2 weeks ago they thought baby had stopped growing. Anyway turns out everything is fine and baby is 9 weeks old. Was about to give up trying as she does not carry babys well and miscarriages most of time but seems we might be ok this time as she normaly only gets to 6 weeks maximum. Hoping for a girl as we already have a boy who is called lenny. I've been aloud to call her scarlett if its a girl as its my fav girls name. Fingers crossed

• Like 2

Mrs went to hospital yesterday expecting the worse as when she went 2 weeks ago they thought baby had stopped growing. Anyway turns out everything is fine and baby is 9 weeks old. Was about to give up trying as she does not carry babys well and miscarriages most of time but seems we might be ok this time as she normaly only gets to 6 weeks maximum. Hoping for a girl as we already have a boy who is called lenny. I've been aloud to call her scarlett if its a girl as its my fav girls name. Fingers crossed

Best of luck man

Best of luck man
thank you!

TO CALL HER SCARLETT IF IT'S A GIRL AS IT'S MY FAVOURITE GIRLS NAME. FINGERS CROSSED.

police-squad.jpg

Seriously though - great news sir and good luck. My little girl's 19 months old. Hard work, but well worth it.  

• 5 weeks later...

We've had an absolute angel of a baby girl for the last 2 years but she now seems to have been reincarnated as the devil.

She had about 9/10 mega meltdown tantrums yesterday over the littlest things.

Genuinely a bit scared of her today, been going 2 hrs today an tantrums yet!

Â