News story of the day

BOF

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Who has a sex fantasy of a loaded gun up their snatch? I think that is probably too extreme for @rjw63 :D

Might be up Rugeley's street though...

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

This story of the model who was kidnapped and was about to be sold as a sex slave in the Middle East. 

The more I read about it, the more it doesn't add up. 

It would be mental if it was a PR stunt. She looked remarkably perky yesterday with her shorts on, boobs hanging out while in full make up giving a press conference having been away from home for 26 days. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

This story of the model who was kidnapped and was about to be sold as a sex slave in the Middle East. 

The more I read about it, the more it doesn't add up. 

It would be mental if it was a PR stunt. She looked remarkably perky yesterday with her shorts on, boobs hanging out while in full make up giving a press conference having been away from home for 26 days. 

I'll be astonished if there isn't something more to it.

Either the guy who did it is **** nuts, or the entire thing is bollocks. A kidnap gang with business cards FFS?! And either shes the calmest person on the planet, a bit thick, or knows it's bollocks and it's a rubbish actor.

• Like 1

Seems like a PR stunt carried out by a model likely with a decent amount of cash. It seems like she paid off her captors to be the fall guys, but offered a decent excuse for letting her go that makes them look human and remorseful. They or he will go to prison for this, but the monetary gain and the shortened sentence by looking "nice" seems to be the goal here. 

The issue is that the excuse is what makes this all fall apart. The whole "we found out she was a parent, which is against our code of conduct" excuse is dumb. Any group that is substantial enough to have a code of conduct, or at the very least a code of ethics is not one that is overlooking such details as the target being a parent. Did no one look at her Instagram in the months leading up to this kidnapping? I mean she has an Instagram loaded with pictures and some of them are of her precious child. It doesn't take long to browse that page even if you're stopping to have a longer look at some of the images. 

Maybe, just maybe her captors were just that stupid, but I just don't buy that. Piss poor planning can be excused if it's not 100% necessary, but if you're part of a group that has such rules in place that you do not kill, maim or harm a parent then you do some legitimate research first. I dunno maybe I have a certain standard when it comes to intelligence and these guys are just that stupid, but this feels to me like a model looking for some PR with the finer details not holding up to scrutiny. Ultimately though I think the bad guys are going to prison and she's on the fast track to being UK's next top model.

• Like 1

Surely nobody is buying it that this is real? 

For a start, she went shopping with the guy.

Second, she claimed to have been shackled to a set of draws for a week but there weren't any in the room she was supposed to be in.

Then you've got the cobblers about having woken up in a bag in a car boot yet all she seems bothered about is how much tits and ass she can get away with showing in the 6 o'clock news.

Utter BS the lot of it.

Oh and given the scope and organisation of this gag, how come this guy gave them up including their name so quick?

• Like 1

She's signed with an 'international celebrity agency' according to the Metro following the kidnap.

Right.

Oh and apparently she's going to be on Page 3 shortly.

There's fishy and the stinking pile of week old herring this is.

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

She's signed with an 'international celebrity agency' according to the Metro following the kidnap.

Right.

Oh and apparently she's going to be on Page 3 shortly.

There's fishy and the stinking pile of week old herring this is.

2nd day back in the UK and off to do a topless shoot. 

I guess she has achieved her aim though... get her name out there. 

• Like 1

News story of the day.

Reports are circulating on an online football forum that a 38 year old child has achieved a new Personal Best of 2 minutes with a phone prank off the old FoneJacker app. 

The reports quote a Mr Midfielder, of Hereford, stating 'yeah it seemed like the least I could do, my mate has recently started complaining about her phone and so I thought to see if she was interested in upgradings her iphonings, especially as I found out she had phoned in sick when all she did was drink the same amount as me last night and I haven't got some magic flu, so thought the 11am wake up call to be therapeutic.'

'Naturally I withheld my number, dialled through, almost made a sale, until the spankings and nastings scared her off'.

link - http://videobelix.com/fonejacker1/share/playfj-e.php?file=providings_11-08-17_11-18-58598d87c0d0ba36.51316186.mp4

mods- can't add text excerpt from link, link is to a webpage hosting the audio file. Link is safe, not malicious / virussed. It auto plays, no downloading required etcetc

Edited by Midfielder

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40999000 

The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe

1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng

2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle

3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle

4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz

5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field

6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons

7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin

8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne

9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel

10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King

11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes

12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff

13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang

14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess

15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine

Ive never thought of myself as particularly funny but i reckon i could give half of these a run for their money. 

I see someone actually died at it.  I'll take a wild stab in the dark and guess that someone was selling what they told people was ecstasy, but which in fact was something cheap and poisonous.

44 minutes ago, BOF said:

I see someone actually died at it.  I'll take a wild stab in the dark and guess that someone was selling what they told people was ecstasy, but which in fact was something cheap and poisonous.

That's a shame.

People usually go to these things to make their stabs in the dark wilder.

The Kim Wall story is a bit **** up isn't it? A journalist goes onboard a private submarine owned by a wacky inventor called Peter Madsen for an article. 

She doesn't turn up at home later, Madsen says she died in an accident and he 'buried her at sea' He then deliberately sinks the sub

Today a headless and limbless torso turns up.

What the hell happened on that sub in those coupe of hours?! 

Â