General Chat

Stevo985

^ Beautiful looking motor mate ^

I have got a bit of a thing for the Jaguar XKR...stunning bit of machinery!

Yeah, they are very special, have you seen any Jaguar XKR-S on the road. They are awesome.

jaguar-xkr-s-23-02-11.jpg

The Jaguar XKR-S produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, enough power to offer a top speed of 186mph (300km/h). Its performance credentials speak for themselves: 0-60mph takes 4.2 seconds, with 0-100mph dismissed in just 8.6 seconds.

The Jaguar XKR-S is not merely the quickest Jaguar ever, but also the most agile, responsive and driver-focused. It exploits the Jaguar XK's strong, lightweight aluminium body architecture to maximise both handling and economy. Alongside its incredible performance, the Jaguar XKR-S is the only car in its class that emits less than 300g/km CO2.

I couldn't beleive Freddie Mercury would have been 65 the other day.. as celebrated on Google!

I've been having a gander on You tube & online about the the weird noises heard all over the world some in US before earthquakes.... along with the seeming spasm of sudden animal deaths earlier this year, the HAARP conspiracy theorists are having a field day.

The sounds do eeirly sound a bit like of the venting noises of the walking alien ships in War of the Worlds.

jaguar-xkr-s-23-02-11.jpg

The Jaguar XKR-S produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, enough power to offer a top speed of 186mph (300km/h). Its performance credentials speak for themselves: 0-60mph takes 4.2 seconds, with 0-100mph dismissed in just 8.6 seconds.

The Jaguar XKR-S is not merely the quickest Jaguar ever, but also the most agile, responsive and driver-focused. It exploits the Jaguar XK's strong, lightweight aluminium body architecture to maximise both handling and economy. Alongside its incredible performance, the Jaguar XKR-S is the only car in its class that emits less than 300g/km CO2.

A Corvette ZR1 smokes that.

647 PS, 819 Nm

205 mph

0-60: 3.3 sec

Quarter mile in 11.2 sec (135 mph trap speed)

1.10g lateral acceleration

(I would bet that $120k is cheaper than an XKR-S, also)

7:20 around the Nordschleife

;)

Â