General Chat

Stevo985

you'll have a blast, and the nerves will last about a day, by which time you'll have met plenty of eclectic people and you'll spend the first two weeks / months / years drunk. ( if that's your thing obviously ) are you doing a humanities degree or something useful? ( from someone who did humanities :P )

Move to Uni tomorrow (sat), quite nervous really.

Where you heading?

First night of excessive drinking will some calm those nerves.

Lancashire. Yeah, will be fine. Just first couple days will be nice to get out the way, then can start feeling comfortable in surroundings!

Preston Poly?

Move to Uni tomorrow (sat), quite nervous really.

You'll be fine. Enjoy!

Give us a shout for a beer I live one stop on train away. My niece is.starting soon too. You might want to check out NW Villans too, Wigan game has FREE travel.

Collymore & Talksport are having a discussion on women & football in a minute.

Apparently some neanderthals tweeting today think that it's a man's game and women don't really understand it & don't belong at games

just as an accessory to their male partners.

I've been taking them to task over it. Men need to get over it...some women like football!

Collymore & Talksport are having a discussion on women & football in a minute.

Apparently some neanderthals tweeting today think that it's a man's game and women don't really understand it & don't belong at games

just as an accessory to their male partners.

I've been taking them to task over it. Men need to get over it...some women like football!

I'd say the problem was two ways though.

Sure there's still a lot of men that think football is a mens sport, but there's just as many women (hell maybe even more) that think the same that compound the problem.

Sure there's still a lot of men that think football is a mens sport, but there's just as many women (hell maybe even more) that think the same that compound the problem.

But there's lots of men that don't like football, wheras I am just as passionate about AVFC and football as the next bloke who does.

OK I might be in the minority of women but nevertheless I have just as right to watch and enjoy football as any man.

Notts County fan on talksport debate says that women at football matches shouldn't be allowed because it spoils their "male time"

oh great now we should be segregated!

Had my say on Talksport anyhows.......

My Mrs plays football and probably loves it more than I do. Women have body parts for football and therefore can play football and can enjoy it as much as us men. All of this mens sport is a load of bollocks, people should open their minds.

But there's lots of men that don't like football, wheras I am just as passionate about AVFC and football as the next bloke who does.

OK I might be in the minority of women but nevertheless I have just as right to watch and enjoy football as any man.

Notts County fan on talksport debate says that women at football matches shouldn't be allowed because it spoils their "male time"

oh great now we should be segregated!

And had to pay £1 a min for the privilege no doubt.

They should just rename it "troll sport" and be done with it.

And had to pay £1 a min for the privilege no doubt.

They should just rename it "troll sport" and be done with it.

No they rang me back actually so it didn't cost me hardly anything.

Tata Motors Limited announces that Mr. Carl-Peter Forster has ceased to be the Group CEO and MD, with immediate effect, due to his unavoidable personal circumstances.

If anyone can uncover what these "unavoidable personal circumstances" are from tinternet I would be very interested. ta.

(hopefully he wasn't humiliated on an Internet dating site)

Tata Motors Limited announces that Mr. Carl-Peter Forster has ceased to be the Group CEO and MD, with immediate effect, due to his unavoidable personal circumstances.

If anyone can uncover what these "unavoidable personal circumstances" are from tinternet I would be very interested. ta.

I read in one of the papers that a close member of his family (didn't say who) is suffering from a terminal illness and he didn't want to commit the time traveling to India HQ regularly.

I read in one of the papers that a close member of his family (didn't say who) is suffering from a terminal illness and he didn't want to commit the time traveling to India HQ regularly.

Yep, i read this too.

He's staying on as a Non-Exec though so wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the future

Â