General Chat

Stevo985

jaguar-xkr-s-23-02-11.jpg

The Jaguar XKR-S produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, enough power to offer a top speed of 186mph (300km/h). Its performance credentials speak for themselves: 0-60mph takes 4.2 seconds, with 0-100mph dismissed in just 8.6 seconds.

The Jaguar XKR-S is not merely the quickest Jaguar ever, but also the most agile, responsive and driver-focused. It exploits the Jaguar XK's strong, lightweight aluminium body architecture to maximise both handling and economy. Alongside its incredible performance, the Jaguar XKR-S is the only car in its class that emits less than 300g/km CO2.

A Corvette ZR1 smokes that.

647 PS, 819 Nm

205 mph

0-60: 3.3 sec

Quarter mile in 11.2 sec (135 mph trap speed)

1.10g lateral acceleration

(I would bet that $120k is cheaper than an XKR-S, also)

7:20 around the Nordschleife

;)

But it's not a jag

jaguar-xkr-s-23-02-11.jpg

The Jaguar XKR-S produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, enough power to offer a top speed of 186mph (300km/h). Its performance credentials speak for themselves: 0-60mph takes 4.2 seconds, with 0-100mph dismissed in just 8.6 seconds.

The Jaguar XKR-S is not merely the quickest Jaguar ever, but also the most agile, responsive and driver-focused. It exploits the Jaguar XK's strong, lightweight aluminium body architecture to maximise both handling and economy. Alongside its incredible performance, the Jaguar XKR-S is the only car in its class that emits less than 300g/km CO2.

A Corvette ZR1 smokes that.

647 PS, 819 Nm

205 mph

0-60: 3.3 sec

Quarter mile in 11.2 sec (135 mph trap speed)

1.10g lateral acceleration

(I would bet that $120k is cheaper than an XKR-S, also)

7:20 around the Nordschleife

;)

But it's not a jag

just had a guy round to cut the ivory tree on the side of the house, get home to find a wire cut at the bottom..

now we are without the net for god knows how long it takes for the bt man to come round, **** fuming :bang::bang::bang:

A bit of insulation tape and a pair of pliers should do a decent short term fix shouldn't it?

just had a guy round to cut the ivory tree on the side of the house, get home to find a wire cut at the bottom..

now we are without the net for god knows how long it takes for the bt man to come round, **** fuming :bang::bang::bang:

A bit of insulation tape and a pair of pliers should do a decent short term fix shouldn't it?

to be honest i wouldnt have a clue what i was doing and would probably make it worse.. all i know is there is a loose cable and im not sure where it joins up, dead phone line and no broadband :(

That happened to me the other day.

I've wired the house up with cat5 so network points in all the main rooms, all run externally because all the walls here are solid brick and I cba running cable through them, and the gardener managed to cut through the one going to the living room. Ofc it had to happen not long before a Villa match so I was stood outside splicing the cable back together 10mins before kick off so I could watch the game on the TV.

#firstworldproblems

I've just been told that our village is setting up it's own community broadband & cyber cafe, someone has bullied some companies to

laying a mile of brand spanking new fiber optic cabling for absolutely nowt as well.

Will be a complete first for the UK as a flagship village who become their community ISP and user rolled into one! Promised speeds of up 100 meg as well

from a state of the are data centre that's being set up for the village & the school.

Top draw...just shows if you keep banging on doors people listen!

Not that argument again... warning... I've just come back from a trip to the British Museum so i'm armed & dangerous!

Actually lot's do listen and what's more they ask you to come back.... So there!

:winkold

anyone know roughly how long it will take to get the bt guy round? had to wait about two weeks when we moved in, hope its not the same again :(

Don't tell them that someone cut the cable. Tell them it went off all of a sudden and you're really pissed off with them. When they discover the cut cable you can then say "oooohh I think I know how that might have happened".

Â