General Chat

Stevo985

I don't actually know what I'd do. And that in itself is a worry. Ordinarily I'd say 'I'd get over it' about all players, but with him I don't know if I could see him in our midfield wearing our jersey and be able to cheer us on. I really don't. Maybe I could. But maybe I couldn't. I'd really rather if Randy/Eck didn't force me to find out one way or another. Thankfully it appears we're not in for him.

Someone was asking about the Brokeback Sparey pic a few days ago...I've finally found it if the person in question still wants it posted up

T'was me, and yes please :D

Its in the "Break Ups" thread :lol:

Can't believe the number of people on here who want Bellamy at Villa.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if we sign that pondlife, that's me finished with Aston Villa until he's gone. I feel that strongly about it.

Mike, is this supposed to say Barton, or are there 2 players you would 'quit' villa for?

Freudian slip (easy to see how it could happen, no?), I meant Barton.

Bellamy I detest and would stretch my patience with Villa pretty far. But Barton would break it.

I'm in the same boat. i wouldn't be finished with Villa if we signed Barton, but it embarrasses me that there are people who want him here, and if we signed him I'd be ashamed of the club for probably the first time ever.

Agreed with that Stevo.

****, ****, ****!

Was drunk friday. Doing stupid things. Decided to go over a 2 meter fence. Landed a bit wrong. Broke my left ankle two places. Live in the fifth floor. No elevators.

Jeez, this is going to be six sad weeks.

Look on the bright side. If you were ten years older it'd be 20 weeks. That said, if you were 10 years older maybe you wouldn't have done it in the first place. Actually, scrub that...

Alright ...my old boss has rang me to go work for him ...basically double my wages ...far busier establishment more work ..but with better produce .....what to do

Edit: more info

Its further away meaning more travel time etc

the job im IN at the min that he also got me :D has a nice mix of early late I really have no responsibility (just do my 8.5 hours) etc but its understaffed and not a great atmosphere to work in (the amount of bitching) plus the pay is shit for the amount of business we do food standards are the worst I have ever worked with etc .....Just worried if I take it I will have less time with the kid ..my days off I will be wrecked

Well, going on what you've told us there, I'd do it. Obviously it'll be a little more complicated than that and there's more to consider, but we don't have that info at our disposal so do it do it do it :D

And congrats.

In the next 15 minutes, I find out whether or not I got into medicine.

Edit: Yay!

Congratulations, what field? :thumb:

Obs/gyn obviously. Why else would a off topic lurker go into medicine? If only we'd a lovely ladies thread, I'd be in teaching

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if we sign that pondlife, that's me finished with Aston Villa until he's gone. I feel that strongly about it.

Mike, is this supposed to say Barton, or are there 2 players you would 'quit' villa for?

Bellamy I detest and would stretch my patience with Villa pretty far. But Barton would break it.

I'm in the same boat. i wouldn't be finished with Villa if we signed Barton, but it embarrasses me that there are people who want him here, and if we signed him I'd be ashamed of the club for probably the first time ever.

why? hes had problems but is a footballer. Were not buying role models, were buying footballers.

why? hes had problems but is a footballer. Were not buying role models, were buying footballers.

Because I care about the image of the club. And signing Joey Barton would seriously taint that image.

You might not care, but I certainly do.

I wouldn't employ Joey Barton to paint my garage, let alone represent my football team. I hope he tweets himself to death.

In the next 15 minutes, I find out whether or not I got into medicine.

Edit: Yay!

Congratulations, what field? :thumb:

Obs/gyn obviously. Why else would a off topic lurker go into medicine? If only we'd a lovely ladies thread, I'd be in teaching

Now you're in medicine you have to be called "Yan"

Petition to award yillan nickname of "The Hymen Inspector".

Â