General Chat

Stevo985

I have a hairline fracture in my wrist, thanks to VT member lapal_fan !

:shock:

ghey.

:lol:

I was going to post 'I have a hairline fracture in my wrist because lapal_fan has legs like a horse'... but I refrained!!!

It was a footballing injury, honest :lol:

I have a hairline fracture in my wrist, thanks to VT member lapal_fan !

:shock:

ghey.

:lol:

I was going to post 'I have a hairline fracture in my wrist because lapal_fan has legs like a horse'... but I refrained!!!

It was a footballing injury, honest :lol:

He has 4 of them?

and not one bbc or sky news reporter on site - all they show is twatter pics and mobile phone videos. Maybe it's to make it more like the african riots. Are all their journos on the piss on a saturday night, or do they only cover the pretend riots that the agent provacateurs set up for them?

and not one bbc or sky news reporter on site - all they show is twatter pics and mobile phone videos. Maybe it's to make it more like the african riots. Are all their journos on the piss on a saturday night, or do they only cover the pretend riots that the agent provacateurs set up for them?

Sky news are covering it live now.

And people with cameras were getting attacked, hence why they're not getting too close.

Bit of a computery music-y related question: Ive got a song on my laptop that I want to transfer onto my phone but I want to cut the first 10 seconds off of it, not sure how to do it. Is there a free d/load or a cheap program I could use to do that?

Finally, a win for our (injury-ravaged, down-to-the-bare-bones, two man) quiz team. Free beer balance restored.

And in a couple of weeks we play our National Quiz League regional final in Wakefield at this godforsaken hellhole:

Trav.jpg

:o

Well, we came second. Not as good as it sounds, as we were expecting about twenty teams and only four turned up, so we thought we were in with a chance. And we were well beaten by the winners - 50 out of 60, to our 41.

On the other hand, that 50 by the winners was the highest score in the entire country - on any other night, our 41 woukd have won comfortably, as apparently mid-30s was a typical winning score. We just happened to come up against a shit-hot team, who are now arguably the favourites for the final.

Shame, as the final will be in Walsall (at the Bescot).

The pub itself wasn't THAT bad, incidentally. No decent ale, but friendly staff and very nice free chilli.

Â