General Chat

Stevo985

Well, there's no such thing as too many babygrows. Babies crap and throw up on them constantly. She's also prob going to be short of cash, so any consumables would be handy, but not very present-like. So...

Something nice and cute + useful boring stuff like sensitive skin washing liquid, babygrows, babywipes. Maybe a cd of lullabyes?

It's my cousin's baby shower next weekend and I was thinking of getting her something, I know these things are just for women to make cooing noises over tiny sized clothing but this situation is slightly different. The guy that got her pregnant was a real knuckledragger, really shifty looking, like he'd been in prison (I'm sure he had), anyway, when they found out she was pregnant, he gave her the ultimatum of "abort it or I'm leaving you", so she kept the baby and that was the last she saw of him. So I feel like helping her out as shes now in this difficult situation.

So... any ideas?

You could get her one of those boxes that have a selection of handy stuff in like baby wipes and body wash

Met a guy yesterday on a bus. He was from Birmingham just visiting his family in Galway. Villa fan. A two and a half hour bus trip. After 20 minutes, we decided we couldn't understand anything the other was saying so just shut up for the remainder of the trip

How would you know anyway unless a banned user rejoined and openly stated who they used to be? In which case they'd simply get a second helping of delicious, nutritious banhammer breakfast cereal.

How would you know anyway unless a banned user rejoined and openly stated who they used to be? In which case they'd simply get a second helping of delicious, nutritious banhammer breakfast cereal.
As long as they didn't use the same email address they'd be undetectable.

Except by er, personality trademarks, I suppose. :)

Just had a phonecall from the garage, my car is in for a service and they've decided the fuel filter looks good for another 12 months so they aren't replacing it. So just ringing to let me know there's a £150 saving on quoted service cost.

absolutely unheard of!

Just had a phonecall from the garage, my car is in for a service and they've decided the fuel filter looks good for another 12 months so they aren't replacing it. So just ringing to let me know there's a £150 saving on quoted service cost.

absolutely unheard of!

It's to make you go back next time. When they will rip you off.

absolutely unheard of!

It's to make you go back next time. When they will rip you off.

probably true

probably an inflated price in the first place and then a bit of good p.r.

but I'm a sucker for good news and I'm now spending my 'free' £150 on something nice

Â