General Chat

Stevo985

I want to visit Boston. Love the accent from the people I know that are from there. Is it a nice place to visit for an outsider?

Cannot stand the Boston accent...does my head in! Plenty to get up to in Boston however with a pretty lively bar scene at night and other attractions like Fenway Park for baseball.

So against better judgement and a lot of rational and sensible advice ive decided to grow/groom a Hulk Hogan style moustache. Anyone else ever done this? any grooming tips or is it better to abandon this adventure now before it gets started?

The end product needs to be more this:

Hulk-Hogan-Mustache-199x300.jpg

Than this:

john-travolta-mustache.jpg

I sported the Hulk Hogan tache for a few days doing Movember with some friends at uni. You'll get some looks from people. If you don't want people to point and laugh, abandon the endeavour now. I only did it because it was for a laugh/charidee. 2 nights out like it was enough.

Best advice I can give I guess is grow out a bit of a beard first for a few weeks and then shave it into that shape - you can swing the dishevelled beard look more than you can the 'tache itself as it grows out.

Its close to abandon, my brother has just said ill look like someone from hollyoaks, i hadnt heard of him considering I dont watch the show, my brother says he is a gay nightclub owner. Hmmmmm. Not really the look im trying to go for.

Its close to abandon, my brother has just said ill look like someone from hollyoaks, i hadnt heard of him considering I dont watch the show, my brother says he is a gay nightclub owner. Hmmmmm. Not really the look im trying to go for.

slight improvement on your current look of a gay night-crawler ;)

That's what you were going for right?

cheeky **** :)

All depends on what the prospective female thinks of it, shes liked my status about it, so maybe shes a secret hulkamaniac?!

cheeky **** :)

All depends on what the prospective female thinks of it, shes liked my status about it, so maybe shes a secret hulkamaniac?!

To be fair, It's the sort of thing I'd like on a facebook status but just because I knew that person wouldn't be serious, if he were....I'd be laughing my head off every time I saw him...

It could be that sort of 'like' ;)

I can confirm that putting 90 pence worth of unleaded petrol into a diesel vauxhall insignia has no obvious negative consequence. Providing of course the following rules are followed:

1) it already had a quarter tank of diesel to start with.

2) the unleaded petrol nozzle, still sticking out of diesel tank, is stared at after the 90p squirt and you repeat the mantra 'fuckfuckfuckfuck'.

3) you then decide that rather than 'fess up, you can stick another £40 of diesel on the top and drive around all day.

4) at end of day, you return car to rental company.

90p of petrol wouldn't do anything in 50-60 quids worth of diesel. Sometimes mechanics will put a litre or so of petrol into a full tank of diesel to burn the fuel a bit hotter and remove buid up of gunk in the diesel engine. It's just when numpties fill to the brim that their might be a bit of an issue :) I'd say your heart stopped for a few seconds though :lol:

Finally, a win for our (injury-ravaged, down-to-the-bare-bones, two man) quiz team. Free beer balance restored.

And in a couple of weeks we play our National Quiz League regional final in Wakefield at this godforsaken hellhole:

Trav.jpg

:o

Â