General Chat

Stevo985

Beerschot

No idea who they are but its a cool name, buy that one.

Yeah it looks a nice scarf. Seeing as it's black it will fit in with the work attire over the winter.

Despite the name Germinia Beerschot, they're Belgian.

It's Germinal. Best learn to spell it cuz they're your Belgian team now :thumb: (that's how it starts, something as simple as buying an innocuous scarf).

It's Germinal. Best learn to spell it cuz they're your Belgian team now :thumb: (that's how it starts, something as simple as buying an innocuous scarf).

Haha rookie error!

Vermaelen used to play for them aswell. I knew this.

wikipedia didn't tell me!

German mostly followed by French and English. I think you'll get by in English. If it's a business trip then English should be fine. Unless of course I'm insulting your intelligence and you speak fluent French...

Yay . Errant cat has returned. Found him sleeping in the shed.
Good news. Not so good here. Our cat Ella went missing last night, and I found her dead on the road this morning.

This will doubtless please the cat haters on here, but I'm upset. Her brother Louie clearly knows something bad has happened, I've never seen him look so sad.

:(

Good news. Not so good here. Our cat Ella went missing last night, and I found her dead on the road this morning.

This will doubtless please the cat haters on here, but I'm upset. Her brother Louie clearly knows something bad has happened, I've never seen him look so sad.

Sympathies Mike, happened to ours a few weeks ago (she was only two). Not a scratch on her either, still can't figure out what happened.

A cat went missing by us a few months back, there was posters everywhere asking people to check garages, sheds etc. One day I was walking the dog and spotted what looked very much like a squashed version of the cat in the road. Very sad.

I don't like cats but its never nice to see a pet die like that. I only saw last week how a family can get affected by a pets death.

That is shit mate.

We have 2 cats (Reggie & Ronnie) and as much as they piss me off at times, i would be gutted if anything happened to one of them.

what language do they speak in zurich? interweb tells me french, german, english and italian.

i thinks it'll be german on the whole - is it entirely german speaking though? or will i get away with speaking french?

I was in Zurich for a day , most people I talked to could speak English.

Cheers mate

Back to cats - I dont mind them except for the **** that continually chooses to shit in my front garden

If anyone knows a non bag + brick + river way of dealing with this, let me know. :)

Nope.

That would be a fox mucka.

Cats bury their shit.

Cheers mate

Back to cats - I dont mind them except for the **** that continually chooses to shit in my front garden

If anyone knows a non bag + brick + river way of dealing with this, let me know. :)

Easy - it's called Dog! ;)

Â