General Chat

Stevo985

And it has a turbo so it's either an RS or an ST.

Or a 1.6 Turbo Diesel :oops:

HAHA busted :winkold:

Too right :D

Its a cracking motor (when its not broken) 110bhp with a turbo is plenty for my 86mile round trip for work.

As a spin off discussion, how far are your commutes to work? Anyone beat 43miles each way?

Actually talking of annoying things that happen to your car , i have a 56 reg Citroen C4 ( and no it doesnt turn into a robot when u put les rythems digital on , bloody con ) , and every now and then the cruise control will randomly flash up as faulty , i have to turn it off then back on again and its perfectly fine this only happens every now and then but is still annoying , also cause its french the lazy feckers decided not to widen the fuel filler pipe which means i can never actually fill my car up to the top its really annoying .

I drive a Citroen C3, and it's fine, does the job. On my recent French holiday I asked for an equivalent car for hire, but when I got there they had "upgraded" me to a C4 Picasso. Now this would have been lovely if it had been 5 or 6 of us on a long motorway trip, but for just me and the missus driving around country lanes and trying to park in tiny mediaeval villages it was a nightmare - felt like a **** bus.

And the dash was like the bridge of the starship Enterprise - big colour screen that keep flashing cryptic messages at me (in French), that disappeared before I could read them. Good aircon, though. :)

Watching the opening ceremony for the Ryder cup at the moment. Ok I understand the Welsh national anthem being sung but **** me they seem to be dragging the whole thing out. Catherine Jenkins singing has **** all to do with the Ryder cup. Speaches by anyone who ever held a golf club and some that haven't. Just tell em it's war until Sunday afternoon and be done with it.

The only thing I'll swap my Focus Diesel for will be a newer one. It just does everything so well. Cracking mpg and plenty of power, all the creature comforts I need and decent space both in the boot and the back seats.

The only trap that I fell into was that thinking spare parts for it would be dirt cheap considering how many there are about, very wrong. Parts for it are very expensive, especially when compared to those for its French and German made competition.

I drive a Citroen C3, and it's fine, does the job. On my recent French holiday I asked for an equivalent car for hire, but when I got there they had "upgraded" me to a C4 Picasso. Now this would have been lovely if it had been 5 or 6 of us on a long motorway trip, but for just me and the missus driving around country lanes and trying to park in tiny mediaeval villages it was a nightmare - felt like a **** bus.

And the dash was like the bridge of the starship Enterprise - big colour screen that keep flashing cryptic messages at me (in French), that disappeared before I could read them. Good aircon, though. :)

I am a big fan of the C4 Picasso love to be able to afford one , thinking of maybe buying a Scenic though my current car is fine at the moment but i am worried with a second child on the way ( due December ) that my car might be struggling for space . Owned a Scenic before i had my current car which was a good car and perfect for what we needed it for but unfortunatly it got written off by some stupid women .

Â