General Chat

Stevo985

I started playing real money poker yesterday, I'm up $14 which is a good start I think.

Depends on if you're $14 up through being lucky or playing right ;)

I won £100 at poker last night by getting lucky! 3 handed I was on the button with KQs, was 2nd in chips and pushed all in hoping to pick up the blinds which were huge at that stage, got called by the chip leader in the small blind who had AA, flopped a king turned a queen.

Still I'd played awesomely to get to that stage, and was a big chip leader at one point until I took a couple of bad beats, so karma pulled through.

I started playing real money poker yesterday, I'm up $14 which is a good start I think.

Depends on if you're $14 up through being lucky or playing right ;)

A bit of both. :winkold:

I'm finding I'm pretty good at tournament play, but terrible in cash games. I think I'm better when I've got something to work towards, I get a bit restless in cash games.

There is a market stall on my way to the Metro. İt sells the most random football scarves considering which part of the world I live in. As it's getting cold I'm going to need one...which one though?:

Widzew Łódź

K.F.C. Germinal Beerschot

Bonner SC

1. FC Bocholt

There are more. I'll have a goosey gander tonight.

This clip was also up on youtube and didn't last 24 hours. Diageo had it taken down I'd imagine.

This shit is **** embarrassing.

Arthur's Day in Dublin

Straight to facebook. Diageo laughing all the way to the bank. Did you know, they gave no cheap beer to the pubs for the celebratory day (so the pubs, rightly, didn't sell cheap beer to the public) and they sacked the entire marketing team the day after they'd finished the 'To Arthur' advertising campaign. It's **** embarrassing alright, the fact we swallow Diageo's bullshit hook, line & sinker.

Â