General Chat

Stevo985

I drive a VW Vento at the moment. Am very keen to change as soon as given the fact that it gets called the bat mobile everywhere I go!

Volkswagen-Vento_VR6_1992_thumbnail_02.jpg

Disney%20Pixar%20Cars%20PC.jpg

You said it Mike! It was inherited from the parents as I was stone broke and still am so will still be inherited for some time to come. Trust me, I would not buy this car...... :lol:

I agree with the focus, i love mine, had an a3 pool car for a few months before i got it, got the dark blue/grey titanium with blacked out back windows (not my choice - the guys it was meant to be lost his job) brilliant car

And my mileage depends on where my site is, did one near the hot air balloon, ass end of cheltenham that was 120m a day, we have one now in staunton, which is about 60m as the crow flies but about 140 in reality

I'm looking at buying an item off the internet and it states that it will be coming from Honk Kong and as expected I will have to pay all, if any, duties and taxes. As I don't know how this works could you tell me whether I would need to any of these if I purchased the item? It is being delivered to my home address in the UK.

Cheers :)

When I ordered a couple of things from the US I was given a card with details on it, like you'd get when something was delivered while you were out, that had details of what you needed to pay.

Just went onto the Post Office site and paid by card (although if you're unlucky like I was you'll run into issues with the options it gives you - it'll ask certain things about the delivery like why you need to pay costs and none of them applied to my item).

My luck at poker has dived in coordination with my general game going down the pan. I've been in a slump for about a year now, started immediately after my biggest win (£250).

I've never been that good anyway and always disliked online poker which only goes to make it worse. Last night was the first time in a very long while I've played, had some poor results and thought **** it and chucked it away mind.

I just upgraded the spec of my Rover 75 by adding heated electric front seats.

Probably the best and most comfy car I've ever had after the P5B, and its diesel so good on juice, over 50MPG on a run. Not bad for a 2 litre.

No way would I swap it for any of the new "all loook the same" motors

Rover appeared to get there act together for the 75.

I know a guy at work that is keeping his well beyond the usual 3 / 4 year cycle because its the car he's enjoyed the most.

Indeed.

And you can pick one up for peanuts these days, even with Sat Nav, powewfolds, electric memory seats and all the gubbins. Absolutely rot free bodywork too...you'll be hard pushed to find a scabby looking 75, even the 12 year old ones

Watching Question Time for the first time in a good old while.

That was a mistake.

Starkey is a clearing in the woods, the Tory is a smug cock, the Lib Dem is desperately doing whatever he can to not look embarassed that his party's sold it's soul for 30 pieces of silver, Diane Abbott is.. well... Diane Abbott, and only Brian Cox seems able to portray himself with any sympathetic, empathetic, or any endearing features.

500x_burrisduo.jpg

Photos surface of CFL quarterback Henry Burris

In sports, everyone is a winner-some people just win better than others. Like CFL QB Henry Burris, photographed wearing a bra, with a woman who's not his wife. Oh, and the pictures fell into the hands of the fanbase he spurned.

One of Temple University's most accomplished quarterbacks (not saying much, I know), Burris drifted around Canada, Europe, and a couple cups of coffee in the NFL before finally finding his stride with the Saskatchewan [Roughriders]. But after a successful 2004 season, he bolted for Calgary, turning down the Roughriders' offer. He's forever hated in Regina, so that's why it was bad news for him when these photos started turning up on Roughriders message boards.

Burris went the only possible explanation route: it was a prank, you guys! I don't actually like to dress up in women's underwear, even if that's the only way to get with the redhead!

"It was a birthday prank my friends ran on me," said Burris. "They blindfolded me and threw a bra on me. Then I took it off and surprise. Next thing I knew, it was that. I don't know why people are just getting them now. It was back in June."

He claims his wife knows all about this, which, well, I'm sure she does now. Saskatchewan fans have taken to Photoshop, replacing the woman in the photos with the Roughriders' mascot Gainer, as well as Burris' top WR target on the Stampeders.

With the season two-thirds over, and Calgary holding off Saskatchewan by a game for first place in the West, October 17 should be an interesting day. That afternoon, Burris and the Stampeders travel to Regina. Think there'll be a run on bras at Lane Bryant before the game?

Oh for a photo of Milner and Barry wearing lingerie...

I drive a Citroen C3, and it's fine, does the job. On my recent French holiday I asked for an equivalent car for hire, but when I got there they had "upgraded" me to a C4 Picasso. Now this would have been lovely if it had been 5 or 6 of us on a long motorway trip, but for just me and the missus driving around country lanes and trying to park in tiny mediaeval villages it was a nightmare - felt like a **** bus.

And the dash was like the bridge of the starship Enterprise - big colour screen that keep flashing cryptic messages at me (in French), that disappeared before I could read them. Good aircon, though. :)

176 inches long and a 108 inch wheelbase. That's more or less the dimensions of a Cobalt :?

"They blindfolded me and threw a bra on me. Then I took it off and surprise. Next thing I knew, it was that."
It's only a guess now but I can't imagine the feeling of having a bra put on while topless can be mixed up with many other things. I smell ze, how does Shteve McLaren say .... sheet from ze bull.

I just upgraded the spec of my Rover 75 by adding heated electric front seats.

Probably the best and most comfy car I've ever had after the P5B, and its diesel so good on juice, over 50MPG on a run. Not bad for a 2 litre.

No way would I swap it for any of the new "all loook the same" motors

I've never really got on with heated seats, the feeling is too close that if I'd pissed myself.

Â