General Chat

Stevo985

8 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Party at @TheAuthority's place!   We know where he lives now and we know he has weed!

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

And a trombone! 

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Come on over!!! Just don't wake the baby (or the missus!)

"Darling, some people are coming over from the internet. We're going to make a trombong, but we'll be quiet".

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve got a really nice set of bongo’s.

Trombone, banjo, bongo’s.

Really need triangle or an accordion now to make this thing rock.

Bagpipes. 

• Like 1

There was a discussion on here a couple of days ago about chocolate bars and stuff. If you’re not aware there is an online store (Yankee Bundles) that sells loads of chocolate bars by the box with free shipping. 

Things like:

24 x Twix Extra Large 75g Salted Caramel Chocolate Bars £12 delivered 

30 x Manija Chocolate, Caramel, Peanut & Nougat 49g Bars £6 delivered

24 x Twix Extra Large 75g Chocolate Bars £10 delivered

loads of other weird and wonderful stuff.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 22:33, Xela said:

His sister, going by reports, might be a tougher cookie. 

I’d be surprised if he’s even remotely close to death seeing as he Thursday last week he was presiding over the WPK Politburo committee and video evidence exists of numerous visits he made in July and August .

but in regards the sister despite reports in the Western media she has tellingly been missing from recent events suggesting a demotion if anything ... though she could have been elsewhere dealing with the recent flood crises ... 

The west seem to know nothing and are reporting based on a Facebook posts of Kim Dae-jung. The DPRK is still very much the party, the government and the military and KJU seems to be delegating  powers between them whilst maintaining absolute power. 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Just looking at those photos is annoying me TBH:

1 - You don't need that many guys in a room. You could do without at least 75% of them. Just send them the minutes FFS.

2 - It's summer in Korea. They have really hot summers, loads of sunny weather. Why not have the meeting outside?

3 - There's no point in half a dozen guys wearing a mask. If those guys have the sniffles, they should be at home. If the idea is precaution, why isn't everyone wearing one?

4 - I'm pretty sure that guy right at the back of the picture has his mask on under his nose FFS.

5 - If you must have a meeting, and you must have it indoors, it's even more important for the speakers to mask up than the audience, as they will be spraying droplets further, yet:

KJUPBmeeting-13aug2020b.jpg

Not one mask at the top table.

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Some photos of the Politburo meeting:

KJUPBmeeting-13aug2020e.jpg

Gotta say though, mask adherence not exactly strong in this enclosed space with people sitting close together:

KJUPBmeeting-13aug2020g.jpg

from NK Leadership Watch 14th August: http://www.nkleadershipwatch.org/2020/08/14/the-august-political-bureau-meeting/

Clearly they are told the boss gets offended if you don’t take notes. Every single one has pen to paper.

Just now, Genie said:

Clearly they are told the boss gets offended if you don’t take notes. Every single one has pen to paper.

'I've got an idea; instead of having a meeting with a few people and sending everyone the minutes, why doesn't *everyone* take the minutes?' 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

'I've got an idea; instead of having a meeting with a few people and sending everyone the minutes, why doesn't *everyone* take the minutes?' 🙄

This is a parallel universe, by suggesting someone let’s you know what happened in the meeting it’s probably deeply offensive to the main man that you didn’t feel the need to go, and likely to result in you getting a bullet in your head. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

This is a parallel universe, by suggesting someone let’s you know what happened in the meeting it’s probably deeply offensive to the main man that you didn’t feel the need to go, and likely to result in you getting a bullet in your head. 

Sure, it's doubtless some sort of way of demonstrating how everyone is just a dispensable speck, and I'm mostly joking, of course meetings in a society like that have daft procedural features. But I am being serious when I say I don't think it's a genius move to get a large chunk of the nation's leadership structure - a goodly proportion of whom look like they're in 'at risk' age brackets - in one room during a pandemic and the speakers not wear a mask. Not like anyone in the west would be that daft.

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm1F2XMSF7fH7TKjsgtlm

5f2314645af6cc6e4e6a259d

2 hours ago, Genie said:

There was a discussion on here a couple of days ago about chocolate bars and stuff. If you’re not aware there is an online store (Yankee Bundles) that sells loads of chocolate bars by the box with free shipping. 

Things like:

24 x Twix Extra Large 75g Salted Caramel Chocolate Bars £12 delivered 

30 x Manija Chocolate, Caramel, Peanut & Nougat 49g Bars £6 delivered

24 x Twix Extra Large 75g Chocolate Bars £10 delivered

loads of other weird and wonderful stuff.

Thank you for this mate!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Some photos of the Politburo meeting:

KJUPBmeeting-13aug2020e.jpg

Gotta say though, mask adherence not exactly strong in this enclosed space with people sitting close together:

KJUPBmeeting-13aug2020g.jpg

from NK Leadership Watch 14th August: http://www.nkleadershipwatch.org/2020/08/14/the-august-political-bureau-meeting/

They have been quite strict with masks so that photo could give some credence to the South Korean guy saying its old footage , but the clue that it’s recent is Ri Pyong Chol, who is back in favour after a few years away 

• Like 1

Â