General Chat

Stevo985

Charlie Nicholas on Soccer Saturday a few minutes ago when City scored against Everton.

'Is it Fernando? Is it Fernandinho? They both look the same to me!'

...eep.

I get them mixed up all the time too so I do sympathise   :lol:

you should see the sexism and racism they get away with on the spanish language networks over here in football coverage

I can't tell if the newsreader's reaction is shocked at the terrible plight of Birmingham and the horror of London's Sharia Law punishment gangs - or that fact that the Guest is talking utter bollocks. 

Are we surprised though? From a TV network whose core demographic are bible bashing, sister shagging pick-up drivers.

How can anyone who can claim to be an 'expert' in anything come out with that? The average twelve year old could see that it's nonsense. In any sane society his career would be finished for good.

• Like 1

I can't tell if the newsreader's reaction is shocked at the terrible plight of Birmingham and the horror of London's Sharia Law punishment gangs - or that fact that the Guest is talking utter bollocks. 

Are we surprised though? From a TV network whose core demographic are bible bashing, sister shagging pick-up drivers.

they get Fox News in Sheffield ?

Thanks.

In return please enjoy this picture of dead peadophile Jimmy Savile, serial killer Peter Sutcliffe and wife beating lunatic Frank Bruno

i584sk.jpg

• Like 3

I was on the toilet on my phone having a poo then I realised i forgot to close the door. It was like that for 10 minutes... Luckily nobody came upstairs!

You can go to the toilet on your phone?

I've briefly considered shitting on mine, it's a 5c.

• Like 1

I was on the toilet on my phone having a poo then I realised i forgot to close the door. It was like that for 10 minutes... Luckily nobody came upstairs!

I've got a few shit apps on mine.
  • Like 3

I've got a few shit apps on mine.
Tapatalk being one of them on mine ;)

Â