General Chat

Stevo985

Thanks for the help guyz...

Not sure what your style is. If I buy online, I tend to do searches on brands I like, or the particular item I'm looking for. I've used both these sites before now, for designer stuff, and more casual / skater type stuff (I don't skate). 

Mainline

Route One

Some decent stuff on Mainline :thumb:

Tried Route One before and didn't like it.

Just had an impromptu night out, if been out about 4 hours in the piss, get a tap on the shoulder, brother in law, on the brink of splitting up they've just been on a make or break holiday, he was giving it the big un, talking to me, I drop the words "how about next time your kid has a birthday party you bother to turn up" he's got 2 kids, 5 and 7, birthday party very year, he ain't been to one

Ends up windmilling in the street, fortunately I'm more sober than he is and block every punch and tell him I'm not fighting him, I worry for my sister in law, I worry for then kids, I'm too old for this bollocks about phoning harder mates and I've got intention of fighting him

We'd started on the wrong foot when I mentioned football, he does nothing with them kids, said I'd take them them to Sunday league football and he said **** off you're trying to make them villa fans, over my dead body

:(

What worries me the most is that your brother in law and your sister in law had kids together. 

Your poor siblings. :( 

• Like 2

Just had an impromptu night out, if been out about 4 hours in the piss, get a tap on the shoulder, brother in law, on the brink of splitting up they've just been on a make or break holiday, he was giving it the big un, talking to me, I drop the words "how about next time your kid has a birthday party you bother to turn up" he's got 2 kids, 5 and 7, birthday party very year, he ain't been to one

Ends up windmilling in the street, fortunately I'm more sober than he is and block every punch and tell him I'm not fighting him, I worry for my sister in law, I worry for then kids, I'm too old for this bollocks about phoning harder mates and I've got intention of fighting him

We'd started on the wrong foot when I mentioned football, he does nothing with them kids, said I'd take them them to Sunday league football and he said **** off you're trying to make them villa fans, over my dead body

:(

What worries me the most is that your brother in law and your sister in law had kids together. 

Your poor siblings. :(

That's what I thought when reading it!

It does sound like you would be walking a tightrope if you started drinking again. Personally I never drink in the week just on the weekends and I'm happy with that but if you feel it could lead down a bad path it's probably best not to start at all.

Well, I opted not to go to the pub as it was pissing rain last night, so I didn't drink. If I can make it past the Super Bowl, I'll be satisfied with myself. Still have a thirst though to be honest...

Just had the most stressful 4 weeks of my life. 

Seriously bad. I know people always say something was the worst ever, but this was.

Spending time @ Hospital, moving house, my partner has been told the place where she works is up for sale, plus all the regular crap. 

It's now starting to calm down, and we are finally in the new house. But my head was **** struggling for a long time. Didn't even celebrate my birthday :-/

And still can't sleep.

Cheers mate. As for the birthday, it was just a good reason to forget I am getting old! Usually go to Villa games when they land on my birthday too. First one I have missed :( but then it can't be as bad as seeing us battered by Blackburn on my birthday!!!

Â