General Chat

Stevo985

Nah, that ginger one will be Alan who pilots Thunderbird 3, the orange rocket. He was more blonde in the original show if I recall.

I guess they wanted more colour coordination or something.

I actually think Scott looks the most like the original puppet, but yes, this looks shit. Then again it was always going to be, wasn't it? It's not for us any more. If kids enjoy it then fair play, I bloody loved Thunderbirds as a kid. Building your own Tracey Island was like a rite of passage for my generation.

Nah the ginger one is John, the space one, hence the weird suit. Alan is the one with y'know, the red sash. Red like #3. C'mon ginks, keep up :)

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Nah the ginger one is John, the space one, hence the weird suit. Alan is the one with y'know, the red sash. Red like #3. C'mon ginks, keep up :)

Gordon who drove Thunderbird 4 is the ginger one. It also explains why he's wearing a wetsuit.

Alan in Thunderbird 3 is the blond.

Edited by Eames

Gordon who drove Thunderbird 4 is the ginger one. It also explains why he's wearing a wetsuit.

This isnt rocket science chaps! Gordon is between Alan (red) and John (now the ginger one). Gordon even looks a bit like Gordon. They have made John ginger for the new one.

L-R: Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon & New ginger John.

This isnt rocket science chaps! Gordon is between Alan (red) and John (now the ginger one). Gordon even looks a bit like Gordon. They have made John ginger for the new one.

L-R: Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon & New ginger John.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShVnJS6iurFQGk0crYOZHfzrVXxGBe96DErF_oDSWyUCftjZYAYihW-w

Gordon. Totes the Ginger one.

Edited by Eames

I'm with Ingram on this.  It even looks like John in number 5!

But that's not what's important, the important thing is why have they changed Alans awesome pink sash into a red one?!

Stoopid kids and their selling potential.. :(

You're all wrong. The one with the red sash is Jeremy Renner

Who wears sashes in this day and age anyway? Apart from beauty queens, Lord Mayors, and some Northern Irish people when they feel the need to march?

Â