General Chat

Stevo985

Serious question chaps.

What the hell do you use as a bag for work? I'm trying desperately hard to find something that a) isn't ghey b} looks reasonably smart and c) isn't ghey. In all honesty, i'm failing miserably.

Pockets. If it can't fit in my trouser pocket then i don't take it.

Front left - phone

Front right - train pass / work id fob / apartment key fob

back left - mp3 player

back right - wallet

Sorted

I would agree in most situations. But as somebody who takes lunch to work, that doesn't quite work.

I can't take 2 chicken breasts and a bowl of pasta in my pockets

Serious question chaps.

What the hell do you use as a bag for work? I'm trying desperately hard to find something that a) isn't ghey b} looks reasonably smart and c) isn't ghey. In all honesty, i'm failing miserably.

Front left - phone

back left - mp3 player

back right - wallet

Sorted

I would agree in most situations. But as somebody who takes lunch to work, that doesn't quite work.

I bet you haven't even tried

mp3 & wallet in back pockets? 

Thief fodder. 

Not to mention risk of damage when sitting down. 

Wallet is in a button down pocket (naff all money in there anyway!)

Mp3 is in my hands when sitting on train ... back pocket when walking from train station and then on my desk in the office.

If you bought a bag to carry your lunch you would save a fortune in the long run on eating out 15 or 16 times a week...

;)

Serious question chaps.

Front left - phone

back left - mp3 player

back right - wallet

Sorted

Unknown_zps91a68a34.jpeg

Thief fodder. 

Mp3 is in my hands when sitting on train ... back pocket when walking from train station and then on my desk in the office.

If you bought a bag to carry your lunch you would save a fortune in the long run on eating out 15 or 16 times a week...

;)

You are right! However I would get bored of spam sandwiches every day!  :D

What else have i got to spend my money on? The only pleasure i get now! 

Thief fodder. 

;)

You are right! However I would get bored of spam sandwiches every day!  :D

i have peanut butter sandwiches most days, smooth of course.

Thief fodder.

;)

You are right! However I would get bored of spam sandwiches every day! :D

Are you mental in the face? Smooth peanut butter?

I used to like you Rugeley, now I'm gonna cry when I lick the stamps, on my love letters to you.

fred-perry-shoulder-messenger-bag-marroo

This is like mine, but mine's black and Umbro. Umbro messenger bags are very common, except for mine has about 6 safety pins across the end of the zip. Not because I'm trying to look punk or creative, but because the zip broke, and I had to cut the bag open to get the zip off, put it back on properly and the safety-pin it back together to stop the zip flying off the hole I had cut :( (...maybe I should buy a new one? But then I wouldn't look so punk and creative! :D)

Ozzy+Osbourne+toilet+photo+haha.jpg

who said men cant multi task.

Thief fodder.

;)
You are right! However I would get bored of spam sandwiches every day! :D

Are you mental in the face? Smooth peanut butter?

I used to like you Rugeley, now I'm gonna cry when I lick the stamps, on my love letters to you.

got to be smooth dude.

Anybody had problems with fraud on their bank account before? I had nearly £500 taken out last week and the bank said it would be credited within 48 hours but it hasn't gone back in. I might need to call them tomorrow.

I've had so many problems with Natwest, last straw now, have already opened a Barclays account because of this.

Anybody had problems with fraud on their bank account before? I had nearly £500 taken out last week and the bank said it would be credited within 48 hours but it hasn't gone back in. I might need to call them tomorrow.

I've had so many problems with Natwest, last straw now, have already opened a Barclays account because of this.

I've had that with Barclay's.

Reported it to them. They told me to tell the police and get a crime number, then fill out a form.

Got it back in a few days.

Your bank should sort it.

I've had that with Barclay's.

Reported it to them. They told me to tell the police and get a crime number, then fill out a form.

Got it back in a few days.

Your bank should sort it.

Yeah I had to do the crime number thing. Will give them a ring tomorrow and try to speed it up.

Normally only working days count with banks. If they'd said two working days, it might make more sense.

Â