General Chat

Stevo985

we ain't doing boxing though are we, we're doing football.

Although here's an exclusive training ground picture

chimpanzees-footba_1648533i.jpg

Still trying to explain to them they have to kick it and pass it around.

I've seen pictures of the pig's training regime and they seem in with a snout, I thought they'd be slow-porks but they're good at pens, makes me dis-grunt-led,  they might ham-burgle the cup. Think their physios use a special oink-ment. 

funny-animals-playing-soccer-football-00

I don't like their kit though, they play in ma-hog-any.

I think Stevo will like the fact his creation has spawned so many puns.

• Like 1

I don't think chimps or pigs have the pace to stop the 'roo counter attack. 44mph top speed.

7975672.gif

Hopping also uses less energy than running so they can go for ages.

Ceasar and co won't be able to tie them down, sport.

If eagles picked it up with their talons would that count as hand ball if not you can just imagine them scoring and doing a Spain and not giving the ball back.

Not hand ball, but again it would be obstruction I think.

Plus my mates pointed out that pretty much all bird goalkeepers would be awful, apart from maybe albatrosses

Edited by Stevo985

I'm considering doing a draw, and then having a thread where we debate the winners of each game, and I'll write up a match report based on the best arguments.

or maybe have a representative form each team. 8 Pints appears keen to manage somebody

Edit: Yeah polls are probably the best idea!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I'm considering doing a draw, and then having a thread where we debate the winners of each game, and I'll write up a match report based on the best arguments.

or maybe have a representative form each team. 8 Pints appears keen to manage somebody

Edit: Yeah polls are probably the best idea!

Get it done, i'm leaving for a new job in 3 weeks time, and i'm fairly sure I won't be on here to witness the SIFF World cup if it happens after this point in time.

Â