General Chat

Stevo985

I'll start it on my lunch. Just testing out the polls in the site issues forum.

32 teams is ambitious. I think we can get to 16 though

Edit - But I'll do straight knockout. You can get to **** if you think I'm writing imaginary match reports for 32 group games

Edited by Stevo985

interesting time-lapse video of Pyongyang

http://vimeo.com/102051605

followed by one of Seoul

http://vimeo.com/89848106

spot the difference ....

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Edit - But I'll do straight knockout. You can get to **** if you think I'm writing imaginary match reports for 32 group games

Haha I knew straight away that was going to be the case, meeting the missus on lunch hope I don't miss the opening ceremony.

Edited by Folski

If it's four groups of four, it'd only be 24 group matches, wouldn't it? :)

If it's four groups of four, it'd only be 24 group matches, wouldn't it? :)

Errrmmmm....

no. Because.... SIFF rules say so. So there!

Edited by Stevo985

Serious question chaps.

What the hell do you use as a bag for work? I'm trying desperately hard to find something that a) isn't ghey b} looks reasonably smart and c) isn't ghey. In all honesty, i'm failing miserably.

Serious question chaps.

What the hell do you use as a bag for work? I'm trying desperately hard to find something that a) isn't ghey b} looks reasonably smart and c) isn't ghey. In all honesty, i'm failing miserably.

unless your name is Jack Bauer  then one of these is all you need  ..anything else is indeed ghey (though other varieties of supermarket bag are acceptable)

article-0-08AD3D26000005DC-63_233x347.jp

• Like 1

Serious question chaps.

What do you need to fit in the bag? How robust does the bag need to be?

Over-the-shoulder bag, for me. What's it called, a messenger bag?

I had a rucksack for a while, but I looked like a school-boy, and it was annoying having to get it off my back if I wanted something out of it while walking.

I'm looking at messenger bags, but the problem is, if I wore one into my current work I could guarantee that atleast 3 people would refer to it as my handbag, a look i'm desperately trying to avoid.

Basically just needs to carry a pen, some deodorant, my lunch etc.

Serious question chaps.

unless your name is Jack Bauer  then one of these is all you need  ..anything else is indeed ghey (though other varieties of supermarket bag are acceptable)

article-0-08AD3D26000005DC-63_233x347.jp

WBA shirt?

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

I'm looking at messenger bags, but the problem is, if I wore one into my current work I could guarantee that atleast 3 people would refer to it as my handbag, a look i'm desperately trying to avoid.

Do you work with builders who resemble cavemen?

Or business men who think they are James Bond?

Or just, general bellends?

• Like 1

If you're worried about it looking like a handbag then a slim briefcase is pretty much the only thing I can think of.

Â