General Chat

Stevo985

Only recently realised how amazing it feels to sleep with a T-shirt and boxers only, always wore joggers to bed. But I could never sleep naked, that shit too uncomfortable for my liking.

Joggers? sounds like it would be incredibly hot..

I find sleeping in boxers the perfect balance.

Well joggers in winter, three quarters at summer. I just always felt paranoid that a situation would occur which would mean I'd have to run out quickly and probably have my nuts popping out my boxers haha.

Missus is at her moms for the day, im bored. Kind of want to go to merry hill but got no moolah. What can I do today that doesn't cost much? Anyone fancy merry hill?

I wouldn't be going near a shopping centre on a Saturday. Do something constructive instead like getting drunk.

Yep. If ever I ever go to Hell, I imagine it'll constantly be Saturday, in a massive shopping centre, full of people. 

Edited by dAVe80

Missus is at her moms for the day, im bored. Kind of want to go to merry hill but got no moolah. What can I do today that doesn't cost much? Anyone fancy merry hill?

meet you there at 2

But its worth it just for clas ohlson, you get +5 man points just for walking in.

meet you there at 2

Knowing VT I should take this as sarcasm but I'm that bored and my life that uneventful that if you're not being sarcastic then I will be going at that time.

Kind of want to go to merry hill but got no moolah. What can I do today that doesn't cost much?

Streaking, shoplifting, or arson maybe?

All three?

Nick a GoPro first.

But its worth it just for clas ohlson, you get +5 man points just for walking in.

meet you there at 2

Knowing VT I should take this as sarcasm but I'm that bored and my life that uneventful that if you're not being sarcastic then I will be going at that time.

Where are you? I'm waiting for you outside Build-A-Bear 

Sorry, i didnt go in the end, i should have posted as such on here, for that lack of foresight I'm sorry. Instead I made some lunch, washed up, had a poo, I've shaved, watched a few episodes of transformers prime & about to go to aldi in Bearwood.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Does anyone else have gem cardamon with their tea. I either split them or crush them and add a couple. Tastes beautiful.

Used to do that a lot, not so much these days.

Does anyone else have gem cardamon with their tea. I either split them or crush them and add a couple. Tastes beautiful.

Used to do that a lot, not so much these days.
My mum sometimes adds a little piece of a cinnamon stick, need to try that soon. Tea > coffee.

Â