General Chat

Stevo985

In the past week I've watched my cats chase 3 or 4 moths around the living room, some as big as 2 inches long (thick bodies too), and then eat them once caught. Gross.

One of them also brought in a massive dragon fly at the weekend.

I made curry last night. Butter chicken curry to be precise. My farts and shit have absolutely stunk today. Stunk to high heaven, it is absolutely rancid. I'm glad the girl who usually sits next to me is off today because the smell is putrid.

I made curry last night. Butter chicken curry to be precise. My farts and shit have absolutely stunk today. Stunk to high heaven, it is absolutely rancid. I'm glad the girl who usually sits next to me is off today because the smell is putrid.

dirty git   ;)

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I can't help it Rugeley. I've had 3 shits today, not diarrhoea but normal solid shits. My ass is working overtime. People who eat curry all the time, must need to buy loads of toilet roll and room spray.

I can't help it Rugeley. I've had 3 shits today, not diarrhoea but normal solid shits. My ass is working overtime. People who eat curry all the time, must need to buy loads of toilet roll and room spray.

its just one of those prices we pay for the pleasure we get from indulging from that dish.

Do you actively fart at work?  Or do you have a girl that sits next to you in the toilets?  A jobby coach?

I think I've mentioned this before,

But the annoying thing for me when I got money taken was that at the time, Barclays were forever suspending my account for every little thing. I bought train tickets online, they'd suspend it temporarily until I verified it.

I bought a pizza on just eat, suspended until they rang me.

Used my card on amazon, suspended.

It was annoying, but at least I knew they were on top of any fraud.

But then, £800 gets taken from my account to some russian website I've never heard of, and nothing. They just let it go.

£2.50 on train tickets is a no no, but £800 to russia is fine?

Didn't get that :D

Just found out NatWest didn't honour a number of DD's and payments, even though they said they would. It now won't let me transfer money into my new account till I use the card machine, which I cannot find.

Basically somebody can commit fraud on my account easier than I can **** do anything!!!!

I can't help it Rugeley. I've had 3 shits today, not diarrhoea but normal solid shits. My ass is working overtime. People who eat curry all the time, must need to buy loads of toilet roll and room spray.

I would say once a week you have a big shit, but not smelly farts. Every other day is fine.

its just one of those prices we pay for the pleasure we get from indulging from that dish.

The thing is your body gets used to it and adapts. 

So for the people eating curry occasionally, the body struggles. For people eating curry everyday, they will go to the loo as normal.

Â