General Chat

Stevo985

Does anyone else have gem cardamon with their tea. I either split them or crush them and add a couple. Tastes beautiful.

Used to do that a lot, not so much these days.
My mum sometimes adds a little piece of a cinnamon stick, need to try that soon. Tea > coffee.
tea is great.

However, Sweet tea (not to be confused with sweet Dee) is horrible.

#freetea

This may be a daft question, but I have pre-paid envelopes (no need for a stamp) from my work.  Do they ever go out of date?

The company I work for got taken over last year and as such re-branded, so the name on the envelopes doesn't exist anymore. 

I see the dad of that surrogate baby with Down Syndrome is a nonce with 22 convictions.

Bit unfortunate. In other news there's question marks over whether or not there is a system in place in the thai surrogacy industry whereby surrogate mothers only declare one baby and sell the other one in the event of multiple births, which is probably reasonably common in IVF. It would make sense then that the parents were only told about one child but then when the second child was to be sold, they realised it was DS and concocted a story that the Australian parents refused to accept it due to the condition. 

Or it could be that the nonce dad and woman who married a nonce are completely evil and refused to take the baby because it was down syndrome. 

I'm not sure which is more likely. Probably the second one

Edited by yillan

Just landed back in the uk. Mix of emotions. Glad to be home but sad to have left.

It's quiet now and what it brings is everything comes calling back, a brilliant night. I'm still awake.

I looked ahead, I'm sure I saw you there, you don't need me to tell you now that nothing can compare. You might have laughed if I told you, you might have hidden a frown, you might have succeeded in changing me, I might have been turned around

It's easier to leave than to be left behind, leaving was never my proud. Leaving New York; never easy. I saw the light fading out

Now life is sweet and what it brings I tried to take, but loneliness, it wears me out, it lies in wait and I've lost.

R.E.M Lyrics.

Ok, so suggestions so far:

Chimps

Gorillas

Dolphins

Ostriches

Cheetahs

Pandas
Honey Badges
Zebras
Humans (represented by current world champions, Germany)

Any others?

I'll organise the tournament if we're happy with the teams :D

Plus baboons, half suggested by CED

Having pitched this to my mates, the only other credible suggestion they came up with that we hadn't already had here was bears. Specifically Kodiak.

• Like 1

Those three keepers didn't turn up for training so I had to release them.

So this is my starting eleven for CHIMP XI

Our nickname is 'The Panzees'

Our Motto is 'Beware The Beast, Man" (The comma is important in our version...this is not part of the motto, just an explanation)

keeper.png
Çarli
home.png
CJ
home.png
Clara
home.png
Evie Evolution
home.png
Bam Bam
home.png
J,Fred Muggs