General Chat

Stevo985

PLus a primate team would include humans. Definitely not allowed.

I said with the exclusion of humans though, didn't I!? **** sake, ******* corrupt SIFF Officials don't ********* listen!...

Oh ****, I'm gonna get a fine now, or a ban....well actually when I made the comments I wasn't employed so they were not in a professional capacity...so you can't do nothing!

Ok, now I am Chimp manager and I'd just like to offer my full compliments to the wonder SIFF official and commend them on the fantastic job they are doing. I'm not singling anyone out despite there currently only being a single SIFF Official.

As I'm not allowed to sign King Kong now, I will have to bring new signings in,

Rupert, my first choice keeper, he hasn't got off to the best of starts in training as you can see in this picture.

pg2w.jpg

Lionel, our back up keeper, he has a drink problem so he's more 'prop-up' than 'back up'

goalkeeper-monkey-c10038369.jpg

,,,,I don't know who this is...

Football%20chimp.jpg

This is our Badge

Football%20chimp%202.jpg

And finally, a few words from our captain.

tumblr_lpkobySY8Z1qflan8o1_500.gif

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

This reminds me of the time the insects XI played the Rest of the Jungle. RotJ were three-nil up and cruising, but early in the second half the insects put on a millipede as a sub. Millipede had a blinder, scoring all four goals in a 4 - 3 comeback. After the match the insects' manager was asked why he didn't play him from the start. "Well", he said, "I would, but it takes him until half time to get his boots on".

• Like 1

the world is such a better place when you are not at work. Had such a relaxing day off, makes me resent going back on Monday! 

This reminds me of the time the insects XI played the Rest of the Jungle. RotJ were three-nil up and cruising, but early in the second half the insects put on a millipede as a sub. Millipede had a blinder, scoring all four goals in a 4 - 3 comeback. After the match the insects' manager was asked why he didn't play him from the start. "Well", he said, "I would, but it takes him until half time to get his boots on".

if you get a like for that joke I'm burning down the interweb
  • Like 2

the world is such a better place when you are not at work. Had such a relaxing day off, makes me resent going back on Monday!

Did I mention that I... oh, never mind.
  • Like 2

Work does give us the option of taking a 12 month sabbatical so been giving that some serious thought. 

Would need a fair bit of cash though to give up work for 12 months... £8k for mortgage and bills (assuming i never rented out my place) and probably another £20k to do the travel.

could just kick it on the floor and it'll go through it's legs a lot.

Be easy.

Ostrich is still the best team, followed by apes.

I was thinking the elephant would just sit down. His body would cover the whole goal, just leaving the top left and right hand corner with a small football-sized gap.

Work does give us the option of taking a 12 month sabbatical so been giving that some serious thought. 

Would need a fair bit of cash though to give up work for 12 months... £8k for mortgage and bills (assuming i never rented out my place) and probably another £20k to do the travel.

If you were going to leave your house for a year it would make no sense to not rent the place out. Lets someone else pay your mortgage for a year. Or even divide it up into a house share and make a killing.

Edited by Voinjama

A years a long time and you'll have to grow a beard and wear beads in your hair .... See the world properly on holiday pay and not sitting in a hostel with guitar rocket polisher

Golden Eagles could just hover with the ball and then drop it into the net.

that'd be obstruction. Birds would be fast, and good in the air, obviously. But I think their lack of power and movement on the ground would let them down.

Only recently realised how amazing it feels to sleep with a T-shirt and boxers only, always wore joggers to bed. But I could never sleep naked, that shit too uncomfortable for my liking.

Joggers? sounds like it would be incredibly hot.. 

I find sleeping in boxers the perfect balance.

Â