General Chat

Stevo985

Jenny did they know who you were?

Not sure. I wasn't wearing my Olympic gear as i don't have to contractually now..

I hope they took a beating by the pilers-on?

They took a beating from me too haha. But so did I

Only just seen this. Hope you aint too sore.

Just reinforces my contempt for a large part of humanity. And yes, I'd have no qualms about pulling the rope on these words removed

read in the paper the other day about this new cancer drug which is being made available to nhs patients. its about time we sorted this horrible disease out,

Wasn't the Express, was it? They come up with cures for everything on a weekly basis. 

read in the paper the other day about this new cancer drug which is being made available to nhs patients. its about time we sorted this horrible disease out,

Wasn't the Express, was it? They come up with cures for everything on a weekly basis. 

it was in the sun, this bloke was riddled and they tried this new drug on him from the states. its zapped most of his tumours

No point worrying, something's got to get you one way or another.

Edit: I'm available to do motivational after-dinner speaking.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

I know, but ive always had this thing about cancer from a very early age, then my gran ended up getting it twice. I will embrace death with open arms but just don't want to be ill and in hospital all the time. lifes a bitch then you die I suppose

Â