General Chat

Stevo985

Bastards. Same thing happened to my brother recently (ironically he's a black belt in jujitsu) and it's not nice. I'm not surprised it's got you down. You just have to remind yourself that 99% of people (including that member of the public!) are good people and bounce back from it.

Oh and if you need a lawyer...

Hope you're okay Jenny  :thumb:  Well as okay as you can be if you're mugged. At least you didn't lose owt and people came to help. Have a cuppa/something stronger.

Jon's post has really made me want to make myself an Irish coffee. Mmmm.

• Like 1

Jenny did they know who you were?

Not sure. I wasn't wearing my Olympic gear as i don't have to contractually now..

I hope they took a beating by the pilers-on?

They took a beating from me too haha. But so did I

• Like 1

You should get 8pints to be your bodyguard. No one is gonna mess when you've got an 8ft (he gets taller every day) behemoth stood next to you. 

I would love to do this if my contract would allow it. I've done personal security in the past and it's always been interesting.

Although it sounds like Jenny doesn't need anyone to look after her.

Edited by 8pints

Maybe you should hire VA and 8pints as your bodyguards. 

If you could put up with their wise-cracking on a daily basis (I know I couldn't)

• Like 1

If you could put up with their wise-cracking on a daily basis (I know I couldn't)

We've collaborated before.

Krang_android.jpg

I've only just realised how stumpy Krang's robot's arms are. And also I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember if the robot had a name.

EDIT - Oh aye yeah, see the above post for a more relevant reply than mine :)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

tough day there Jenny, take it easy and accept some people just aren't up to your caliber

they've probs gone home to their shitty druggy little flat with no heating whilst you're enjoying the finest combined wit, wisdom and virtual tea and sympathy of the interweb

We've collaborated before.

Krang_android.jpg

I've only just realised how stumpy Krang's robot's arms are. And also I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember if the robot had a name.

EDIT - Oh aye yeah, see the above post for a more relevant reply than mine :)

It should be more like this

krangpints.png

• Like 3

Â