General Chat

Stevo985

I'm married to a deputy head. She goes out at 7am and comes home at 7pm, then starts the work she does at home. Weekends works at home at least 3-4 hours a day. Nice long holidays though when she is around all the time. Did my head in to begin with but now it's just the way it is.

I started my new job as a Trainee Solicitor today. The hours are long, but the work's hard! The firm does actually seem friendly and they're not as ball-busting as some City of London firms, so that's a bonus.

Just because it will get seen more in here than just in the actual gaming section

www.ssega.com

play all of the old mega drive games on the internet, its cracking although when my boss looks at how little work I have done today I will probably be in the shit

sensible soccer!!! Loved it

And me mate. I always remember millwall have these 3 players that were awesome on premier manager, one was called fuchs who played up front and can't quite remember the other 2. No matter what club I was at I always signed them. Your club has been fined 25k for crowd violence haha quality

Working in kings norton today. Some nice parts but bugger me parts of it are rough

Nice parts? Things must have changed!  :D

Â