General Chat

Stevo985

Well I've managed 10,000 posts of absolute baloney.  

I need to sit on this total for as long as possible, it looks pretty next to my name.  I shall not be goaded.

But 10001 would be symmetrical.

Stuck on 16 for a while then instead of moving to 17.

Yes they got nothing. I used my jiu jitsu and that sorted things along with member of the public piling in on them. Nah luckily I had left my medal at home.

I don't feel good

That's just shitty. No wonder you feel crap. Have a virtual hug from me. A thing I remember reading about the Boston bombings was people saying 'people are bastards', then others saying, 'well some are, but look at all the people running to help'. I'm pleased for humanity that a member of the public came to your aid.

• Like 1

Yes they got nothing. I used my jiu jitsu and that sorted things along with member of the public piling in on them. Nah luckily I had left my medal at home.

I don't feel good

That's just shitty. No wonder you feel crap. Have a virtual hug from me. A thing I remember reading about the Boston bombings was people saying 'people are bastards', then others saying, 'well some are, but look at all the people running to help'. I'm pleased for humanity that a member of the public came to your aid.

people_bastards_it_crowd.gif

• Like 3

Â