General Chat

Stevo985

So some girl was all hey boy whatchooo doin' and I was all hey well I'm currently wasting hours of my life searching for a virtual jetpack in a computer game when I could be doing something constructive and she was like lol my brother does the same he's twelve.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 2

I've just has a peanut butter and jam sandwich. I was very skeptical, but it was actually quite nice. Has anybody else ever tried this curious American concoction?

I ate a triangle of one once and immediately contracted diabetes

• Like 3

If it's referring to Huey, I do wonder if he's had some sort of midlife crisis.

He used to have a lovely little lunchtime radio show on R6, played a bit of funk a bit of soul etc.. Lately, across Sunday lunch, he'd taken to playing the worst of 'rock'. I don't like Van Halen at the best of times, I certainly don't want it Sunday lunchtime. Anyway, I note they've bumped him to Saturday morning.

anyone see him from fun loving criminals on never mind the buzzcocks? what a cock

Well it's past the watershed and if he wants to get it out that's fair enough, I bet he'd be pleased you appreciate it.

• Like 2

anyone see him from fun loving criminals on never mind the buzzcocks? what a cock

Well it's past the watershed and if he wants to get it out that's fair enough, I bet he'd be pleased you appreciate it.

FamilyGuyFouad.jpg

Huey

At Leeds a few years back he nicked one of our backstage golf buggies.

He nearly got away, but the boys in blue on the gate stopped him from going on the public highway.

Funny guy, very likeable, though this was a few years ago.

I've just has a peanut butter and jam sandwich. I was very skeptical, but it was actually quite nice. Has anybody else ever tried this curious American concoction?

For a while you could get strawberry Jam and peanut butter flavour M&M's ... They weren't bad so I'd imagine the sandwich would work

Â