General Chat

Stevo985

54 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He is going full Barrymore isn't he. Unwise but not illegal. In this country.

If he’s telling the truth.

He apologised today for being unfaithful to his wife and lying to his colleagues, agents, employers, the media and the general public…

The illegal bit of the rumours that have been swirling for months though are strongly denied (as you’d expect).

Edited by Genie

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

If he’s telling the truth.

He apologised today for being unfaithful to his wife and lying to his colleagues, agents, employers, the media and the general public…

The illegal bit of the rumours that have been swirling for months though are strongly denied (as you’d expect).

I suspect this is not the end of this story.

Ok so I just read the BBC article with all the apologies etc. I remember thinking Phil was great with Gordon in the broom closet and on Going Live. 

What's the real story? Why could he be going to jail?

Wasn't Barrymore's career derailed because he was having a party and someone drowned in his pool?

Just now, TheAuthority said:

What's the real story? Why could he be going to jail?

The lad he got a job on ITV and later went on to have a relationship with was only 12 when they first met… 

Just now, Genie said:

The lad he got a job on ITV and later went on to have a relationship with was only 12 when they first met… 

Yikes....... 

I wonder how old Gordon was when they met. The poor Gopher!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

Did he nonce him up at 12? (Allegedly) 

Firstly **** Eamonn Holmes. That word removed works for GB News. Secondly, a closeted man had an affair with a man that was over the age of consent. It’s not even a **** story. 

• Like 4

Dunno if I’m living in the matrix or something but I could have sworn we knew about the runner at itv he was cheating on his wife with months and months ago … why has it suddenly become news again now ? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Secondly, a closeted man had an affair with a man that was over the age of consent. It’s not even a **** story

That was my first thought too

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Dunno if I’m living in the matrix or something but I could have sworn we knew about the runner at itv he was cheating on his wife with months and months ago … why has it suddenly become news again now ? 

That was my second

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Anyone reckon Schofield is gonna end up in jail?

Is the twitter nonsense overwhelming what's actually happening. Purslow like. 

From what I can gather, his brother was a paedophile and he's gay who had an affair with a younger man. 

Is there any evidence at all he's done anything wrong or is the flaming torch mob on the rampage? 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Firstly **** Eamonn Holmes.

Big Eamonn has gone full Piers Morgan recently. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is the twitter nonsense overwhelming what's actually happening. Purslow like. 

From what I can gather, his brother was a paedophile and he's gay who had an affair with a younger man. 

Is there any evidence at all he's done anything wrong or is the flaming torch mob on the rampage? 

No firm evidence yet just the fact the friendship started when the lad was only 11/12 before becoming sexual at some point, and also this young man hasn’t said a word yet. There’s pictures of them together when he’s very young.

At some point someone will buy the lads story and then it’ll be more clear what happened. 

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

There was some injunction that's just been lifted so the papers can officially report it now rather than it just being gossip/twitter rumours 

1 minute ago, Mozzavfc said:

There was some injunction that's just been lifted so the papers can officially report it now rather than it just being gossip/twitter rumours 

All the media are reporting that Philip Schofield admits affair with “much younger” colleague. 

I think they are putting plenty of emphasis on the age whilst treading carefully from a legal point of view.

Â