General Chat

Stevo985

Had a bit of a strange mystical i.t. event earlier in the week.

As I was rolling in to the office in Kidderminster the screens in the car went black. Didn’t stop the car driving but the dash is all digital and I had nothing. The phone was connected and that also switched itself off.

Got in to the office and everyone’s sat around, the internet / WiFi had just gone down. My ipad wouldn’t switch on, and wouldn’t charge. Internet and phone signal then sporadically came back and disappeared again a few times and I thought well **** this, I’ll get back out on the road and go somewhere else.

Anyhoo, just grabbed the music memory stick from the car, plugged it in to a laptop… and a whole bunch of Samsung shite is on there! Like ring tones and elevator music pap.

Aliens, man.

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

As I was rolling in to the office in Kidderminster the screens in the car went black. Didn’t stop the car driving but the dash is all digital and I had nothing. The phone was connected and that also switched itself off.

Got in to the office and everyone’s sat around, the internet / WiFi had just gone down. My ipad wouldn’t switch on, and wouldn’t charge. Internet and phone signal then sporadically came back and disappeared again a few times and I thought well **** this, I’ll get back out on the road and go somewhere else.

Anyhoo, just grabbed the music memory stick from the car, plugged it in to a laptop… and a whole bunch of Samsung shite is on there! Like ring tones and elevator music pap.

Aliens, man.

p0rn virus 

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Aliens, man.

Still didn’t prevent the important business of the day. :D 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

Still didn’t prevent the important business of the day. :D 

Genuinely, that was the most needed pint and break from work in a very long time. I was on the verge of going bang when that landed.

• Like 2

Something going on in Nottingham this morning, “on going serious incident”, police, fire crews, multiple roads closed. No specifics being mentioned.

@bobzy, you’re over that way, hope you’re far enough away from whatever it is :thumb:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Something going on in Nottingham this morning, “on going serious incident”, police, fire crews, multiple roads closed. No specifics being mentioned.

@bobzy, you’re over that way, hope you’re far enough away from whatever it is :thumb:

@Davkausgoing postal about Metallica's VIP mosh pit?

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Cheers bud.  I travelled into the city blissfully unaware this morning - all seemed normal.  However, it really isn't once you get in :D

If we're able to discuss rumours freely on here, I can say more...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Cheers bud.  I travelled into the city blissfully unaware this morning - all seemed normal.  However, it really isn't once you get in :D

If we're able to discuss rumours freely on here, I can say more...

As long as we all understand it’s just rumours I think it will be ok? My friend in Nottingham has text me some.

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

As long as we all understand it’s just rumours I think it will be ok? My friend in Nottingham has text me some.

This thread covers all that I know, to be fair.

• Thanks 1

3 people found dead north of the city (one street just off where I used to live) and then a group of 3 people driven into by a van in the city centre itself.  Police saying that all 3 incidents are linked and there's been nothing given out r.e: alarm to stay indoors etc, so I think they're happy they've got their man.

All started around 4am, so really odd.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

3 people found dead north of the city (one street just off where I used to live) and then a group of 3 people driven into by a van in the city centre itself.  Police saying that all 3 incidents are linked and there's been nothing given out r.e: alarm to stay indoors etc, so I think they're happy they've got their man.

All started around 4am, so really odd.

Glad you’re ok, hope the same for all other Notts Villains. And of course it’s sad that there has been deaths.

• Thanks 2

Â