General Chat

Stevo985

17 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve only got the bollocks spouted in rag newspapers or by royal commentators to go on and perhaps I haven’t paid them as much attention or credence as I should have.

I’m no royalist, so I really haven’t given it too much thought. But there does appear to be even more excitable bullshit chatter around this pair than the others. 

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Have I stumbled into the comments section of Daily Mail Online?

I don't... Get it. Why do people have an opinion? Why does it matter? 

What is the actual argument here? That he shouldn't decide together with his partner where they're going to live, like basically every other couple ever? That he should get a divorce, because she would like to work and doesn't like The Sun? That good boys always live close to their grandparents? 

I mean, in the spirit of the age, I'm trying not to assume that people have their piss all boiled about this lass because she's a black woman who has voiced her opinion on a couple of topics, but damn people need to give me something to work with. 

I genuinely don't think this is a race issue at all, or even that she's American.

Its quite simply the entitlement of saying I'm going to take all the benefits that comes with being a royal and as soon as I don't fancy it I'm walking away.

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

I genuinely don't think this is a race issue at all, or even that she's American.

Its quite simply the entitlement of saying I'm going to take all the benefits that comes with being a royal and as soon as I don't fancy it I'm walking away.

So what you're saying is it's a whole-life sentence. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Its not why the media have been on their backs but it is why the media has support for their hate campaign

Media don't like them because they don't play ball, People don't like them because she isn't white or British

Piers Morgan doesn't like her because she didn't respond to his invite

Ah f*** why am I even talking about it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s not a subject I’ve given much thought to in the grand scheme of things. I’ve probably given more thought to why that pretty woman on Eastenders doesn’t leave her abusive husband with the half arsed mousey moustache. So I will ‘fess up here: there could be some really significant thing she’s actually genuinely done to bring all this hate down on herself, and I’ve missed it. She might actually have repeatedly stabbed the Queen’s pet baby koala orphan in the head, as the papers appear to be hinting.
I think the rage is probably a perfect storm of all the usual nutters finding someone they can rant and shout about. It’s what right wing people are interested in isn’t it, it’s the perfect recipe, a royal privileged celebrity female royal black person with perceived family schizz going on in the background. It just covers so many bases, she was just muslim and benefits sponger away from a full house….. she was just muslim away from a full house.
On the Venn diagram of life, an awful lot of the people that think this woman is an evil bitch also have little union flags on their twitter bio and think women are just the support frame for titties. These people buy the sun and the mail. They know their audience. There was a cartoon strip a while ago of some bloke that reads Mail Online and constantly gets in a rage about modern life. That’s my mental image of these people. 

Resigning from monarchy should be encouraged and applauded, be it for reasons of privacy or if you're just a posh nonce.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't... Get it. Why do people have an opinion? Why does it matter? 

What is the actual argument here? That he shouldn't decide together with his partner where they're going to live, like basically every other couple ever? That he should get a divorce, because she would like to work and doesn't like The Sun? That good boys always live close to their grandparents? 

I mean, in the spirit of the age, I'm trying not to assume that people have their piss all boiled about this lass because she's a black woman who has voiced her opinion on a couple of topics, but damn people need to give me something to work with. 

It was more how do people come to this opinion that Meghan is a bunny boiling, high maintenance, evil, manipulative, spoilt word removed. 

The only places this seems to be reported is places like the daily mail and the sun. Yet people believe it. Even VT is saying it now. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Not sure what's funnier VT's obsession with the Daily Heil or VT'ers talking about Markal ..clearly we need some chlorinated chicken scaremongering stories to occupy us from this drivel

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s not a subject I’ve given much thought to in the grand scheme of things. I’ve probably given more thought to why that pretty woman on Eastenders doesn’t leave her abusive husband with the half arsed mousey moustache. So I will ‘fess up here: there could be some really significant thing she’s actually genuinely done to bring all this hate down on herself, and I’ve missed it. She might actually have repeatedly stabbed the Queen’s pet baby koala orphan in the head, as the papers appear to be hinting.
I think the rage is probably a perfect storm of all the usual nutters finding someone they can rant and shout about. It’s what right wing people are interested in isn’t it, it’s the perfect recipe, a royal privileged celebrity female royal black person with perceived family schizz going on in the background. It just covers so many bases, she was just muslim and benefits sponger away from a full house….. she was just muslim away from a full house.
On the Venn diagram of life, an awful lot of the people that think this woman is an evil bitch also have little union flags on their twitter bio and think women are just the support frame for titties. These people buy the sun and the mail. They know their audience. There was a cartoon strip a while ago of some bloke that reads Mail Online and constantly gets in a rage about modern life. That’s my mental image of these people. 

Resigning from monarchy should be encouraged and applauded, be it for reasons of privacy or if you're just a posh nonce.

My Mrs is a big Eastenders fan, it seems like it’s on all the f****n time. 

I hate it, but if we are talking about the same one - she is absolutely gorgeous. 

The Mrs knew I was perving too, because I actually sat and watched it for 5 mins - “interested in the story are we”?! 

That’s one Labia I’d happily lick until my tongue fell off. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Can you have one labia? Wouldn't that be a labium? 

You might be right, but a quick google of ‘Labium’ returns this result about insects and flowers 

I’m confused now, so to be on the safe side, I think it’s best if I just tongue-punch her bumhole 🤷‍♂️

6A0B5DC4-FBA7-41C6-A0F3-4B07754F1EE2.jpeg

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I hate it, but if we are talking about the same one - she is absolutely gorgeous. 

The Mrs knew I was perving too, because I actually sat and watched it for 5 mins - “interested in the story are we”?! 

That’s one Labia I’d happily lick until my tongue fell off. 

latest?cb=20140217131745

Spoiler

EastEnders039-Chantelle-Atkins-flashes-j

• Like 1

Â