General Chat

Stevo985

Stroke of midnight everyone out in the street (I live next to a 4 lane main road) fireworks off, church bells off, group over the road set a rocket off hit the street light bounced down and exploded, hundreds of people with hundreds of fireworks just setting fire to stuff... I love it, wintery firework smoke filling the streets, sky full of it, its like the London firework show above your head but the bloke next to you sets a pack of bangers off at your feet, incredible 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ll never understand the people who queue all day next to the Thames to watch the fireworks. Fortunately it’s warm tonight but when it’s freezing, just why?

Not me don't get it, maybe 300 hundred people on my street just came out lit fireworks for 10 minutes then went back in 

6 hours ago, bickster said:

Last time I went to a licenced premises on NYE, I owned the bar. I wouldn't have gone then if I didn't. It's always been the most reprehensible of nights

Lies. You once went to a club called Towbar Tones.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

So I went to the partners parents on the 27th carrying a little bit of a chest infection from England... She's in bed, so are both of her parents :lol:

I've recovered, sat playing PlayStation drinking gin 

Were keys involved? Those parties are the best.

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Craig David?

**** off.

I like him, super talented. Better than bands like The Beach Boys. 

Aren't you a Pet Shop Boys fan?

Happy.new year fella! Here's to more more tits on this forum (not talking about me this time)

• Confused 1

Â