General Chat

Stevo985

Oh leemond. I hope you sort yourself out one day chap.

I second that. I've gone past finding it funny to just hoping he's ok.
Hang about, I've had not had a good drink for over a month, and I think it's been a good couple of months since I posted absolute garbage on this forum.

Not that I need to justify my drinking habits to you or anybody else but the reason I may have been slightly intoxicated last night was because I was celebrating my 30Th birthday.

If that is cause for concern then I apologise, I must admit I am touched by your concern however I think there are other people who probably need it more than me, I will again stress the fact that I had been out for my birthday and had not been pissed (in fact had barely had a drink) since the start of February so whilst your concern is touching I also think it is a tad unwarranted

I wasn't trying to patronise you. I seem to remember a while back that you posted how sometimes you drink too much and then show up badly the next day when you've made a commitment. I could've imagined that though, in which case I apologise.

I made the comment against the backdrop of that, and without knowing it was your birthday (happy birthday btw!).

Nope that wasn't me my friend, I've always enjoyed a drink but it had never interfered with my life or friends.

On that note I've just got back from that brazillian place in town and I feel ****, I need to sleep, I don't think I've ever ate as much meat as that in one go in my life

Oh leemond. I hope you sort yourself out one day chap.

I second that. I've gone past finding it funny to just hoping he's ok.
Hang about, I've had not had a good drink for over a month, and I think it's been a good couple of months since I posted absolute garbage on this forum.

Not that I need to justify my drinking habits to you or anybody else but the reason I may have been slightly intoxicated last night was because I was celebrating my 30Th birthday.

If that is cause for concern then I apologise, I must admit I am touched by your concern however I think there are other people who probably need it more than me, I will again stress the fact that I had been out for my birthday and had not been pissed (in fact had barely had a drink) since the start of February so whilst your concern is touching I also think it is a tad unwarranted

I wasn't trying to patronise you. I seem to remember a while back that you posted how sometimes you drink too much and then show up badly the next day when you've made a commitment. I could've imagined that though, in which case I apologise.

I made the comment against the backdrop of that, and without knowing it was your birthday (happy birthday btw!).

Nope that wasn't me my friend, I've always enjoyed a drink but it had never interfered with my life or friends.

On that note I've just got back from that brazillian place in town and I feel ****, I need to sleep, I don't think I've ever ate as much meat as that in one go in my life

Fair enough. In that case drink on! And who was it?

Back matters in hand - what's the meat place? Bem Brasil? They had a couple in Manchester.

anyone know where I stand with regards to a broken washing machine?

it has just died on me and is making a mad banging clunking noise when ever I switch it on, would my landlord need to replace it or is that my responsibility? the washiing machine was already here when I moved in

Depends on the t&c's on your lease. When I rented, the property came with a fridge, freezer, cooker and washing machine but it stated that if they broke or needed replacing it was my responsibility.

it has just died on me and is making a mad banging clunking noise when ever I switch it on, would my landlord need to replace it or is that my responsibility? the washiing machine was already here when I moved in

The belt has gone ..wear and tear probably not covered

For what it's worth, my washer was doing the same.  Made a thumping noise and then all of the lights would come on like a Christmas tree.  It turned out that my water inlet pipe filter was completely clogged (hard water for you).  It was a 5 minute job to clean it out.

I'm not saying it is, but you should check your water intake filters and the pump itself (if you can get to it, it's usually accessible by a panel on the back) to make sure it's not blocked. 

Check to see if anything comes into the drum - if it starts to fill with water then you can eliminate the filter issue and the more than likely either the pump or the belt as is said above. 

Edited by trekka

That is one heck of a left field interview. And the dumbing down for the avrage mind during the second half was quite brilliant :)

And the official youtubee channel will hopefully stay there

Having paid the balance and thus confirming our wedding in Las Vegas in December, I've spent the last hour looking at wedding attire. There's 2 options for me

med_mystique2.jpg

Or

juicy-couture-tracksuit-4.jpg

I like the tracksuit with juicy on the arse, but I dont want to look like a slut

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 4

Â