General Chat

Stevo985

And my dog might not be best pleased.

About 3 times tonight this pesky mouse has had a free meal, I've tried setting the trap up differently this time but the danger is Mr mouse is so full from all the chocolate he's sleeping it off.

And my dog might not be best pleased.

About 3 times tonight this pesky mouse has had a free meal, I've tried setting the trap up differently this time but the danger is Mr mouse is so full from all the chocolate he's sleeping it off.

Use jam instead of chocolate

Get a cat.

Talking of which

We adopted the cat that kept coming to our house ... He'd turn up everyday and I'd take him home and next day he'd be back

His owner came around and asked if we wanted to keep him as he was clearly happy with us

The kids said yes , I'm not really sure I was ever consulted

But we look after this cat now and he sleeps on the kids beds and stuff but I've left it with the owner that she can have him back if she wishes ... we go away for Christmas it might seem strange asking the owner to look after her cat , maybe he will then go home and stay there !!!

Back in the day (90's + early 00's) definitely but now? Nah, something puts me off, I imagine she's like an old lady's purse down there. With the smell.

so she's standing butt naked in front of you ready to suck you off you would say no thanks

Birmingham one of the top ten cities in the world rofl.gif

Although I agree, and really don't want to get into the same argument again, this is one of the differences between Brum and Manchester. While we laugh it off, Mancs would me swaggering around, like the apes they are, telling anyone who'll listen that they always knew that anyway. 

• Like 1

It's like when Hull was named City of Culture.

Hull getting that is more about investment than how much "culture" the area has.

It's like when Hull was named City of Culture.

I'm guessing by culture they mean mould.

We have high rates of unemployment, drug use, crime, teen pregnancies, obesity. And we are the lowest in the terms of education levels. We are basically a city made up of 5 or 6 council estates

But MOULD we do not have and by god we will have our parade in 2017 to celebrate thank you

• Like 3

Two cops shot dead in their patrol car in Brooklyn today. Making a really bad situation worse in NYC. Police are gonna go crazy. Meanwhile the mayor has been MIA for the last 2 months. Not good.

Â