General Chat

Stevo985

Commando has the mother of all "loading themselves up with weapons" clips.

What's that matrix....let off some steam Bennett
If you want your kid back, then you got to co-operate, right?

WRONG

Hey sully remember when I said I would kill you last ........I lied

• Like 1

Commando has the mother of all "loading themselves up with weapons" clips.

What's that matrix....let off some steam Bennett
If you want your kid back, then you got to co-operate, right?

WRONG

Hey sully remember when I said I would kill you last ........I lied

What happened to Sully?

I let him go.

I'm putting together a band to raise money and awareness for gamers that can't enjoy their new xboxes and playstations.

They were just on the news straight after the Tsunami anniversary, poor bastards, I had no idea they couldn't even download films in some cases.

• Like 1

I'm putting together a band to raise money and awareness for gamers that can't enjoy their new xboxes and playstations.

They were just on the news straight after the Tsunami anniversary, poor bastards, I had no idea they couldn't even download films in some cases.

I can't even begin to understand their pain. 

Also, for my wifes 28th birthday today, I've realised the importance and significance of becoming a dad has prevailed after her best friend came round (from Portsmouth).

I saw a photo of my wife as a 3 year old and nearly cried like a girl..

It's absolutely mental.

gave the missus a fright last night. she went to bed about half 9 and left me to my own devices, anyway apparantly she went the toilet at half 12 and saw the lights were still on in the living room so she called me a couple of times to which she got no answer so she came down and i was sat upright on the sofa with an empty 1 litre bottle of vodka on my lap. i was asleep but at first she thought i was dead as i just had a weird look about me haha. it shook her up a bit but she has forgive me now  :)  felt as rough as a bears arse when i got up with the kids this morning.

• Like 2

Sunday 21st December:

Hopeful holiday skiers pray for snow as Alps resorts feel the effects of warmer weather

more on link

Sunday 28th December: 

Snow and ice leaves thousands stranded in French Alps

Two die during freak snowfalls while angry tourists accuse authorities of disorganised response to bad weather conditions

...more on link

Watch what you wish/pray for.

• Like 1

Â