General Chat

Stevo985

I've heard all the Joe Lolley & Jenny Jones bits and bobs of course, which are absolutely epic & I'm so thrilled for both of them.

Who knew Villatalk had so much tallent?!

How are all the rest of you coping with being regular human beings? What's the gossip? etc.

<Edited by me because of a grammar spaz, In my defence, it's been a while...>

They get stranger and more loveable by the day basically.

Freaks!

• Like 1

I've heard all the Joe Lolley & Jenny Jones bits and bobs of course, which are absolutely epic & I'm so thrilled for both of them.

How are all the rest of you coping with being regular human beings? What's the gossip? etc.

Freaks!

It only takes a historic Olympic medal and a footballer meteorically breaking into the professional game for us to mellow a bit. We don't ask for much...

• Like 2

Estate agents are greasy-haired, big-tied, tight-suited knob-jockeys of the highest order. They INVENTED being a massive clearing in the woods.

I find you can just about apply that rule to almost anyone who has the word "agent" in their job title.

Estate Agents - kill them all

Recruitment Agents - kill them all

Football Agents - kill them all

Secret Agents - run away

This is so true. If I may offer some advice, if you're looking to rent a property in London try houseshare.com. It cuts out the wankery estate agents and provided you can do some of the due diligence yourself you save a total fortune. And it isn't all just housesharing; some of the houses are completely vacant.

Freaks!

In fairness we've always been this strange. We're just a wee bit more morally corrupt these days.

From watersports through to eugenics and everything in between.

• Like 1

Estate agents are greasy-haired, big-tied, tight-suited knob-jockeys of the highest order. They INVENTED being a massive clearing in the woods.

I find you can just about apply that rule to almost anyone who has the word "agent" in their job title.

Estate Agents - kill them all

Recruitment Agents - kill them all

Football Agents - kill them all

Secret Agents - run away

This is so true. If I may offer some advice, if you're looking to rent a property in London try houseshare.com. It cuts out the wankery estate agents and provided you can do some of the due diligence yourself you save a total fortune. And it isn't all just housesharing; some of the houses are completely vacant.

Well if they're vacant, just squat.  Cuts everything out then.

• Like 1

Well, no other VT'ers have gotten ill or have died recently, which is the best bit :D - last year was pretty heavy for that stuff :(

Villaguy came and went - that was exciting.

Rugley has now taken his place as VT's most mental poster - keep an eye out for him :lol:

Other than that, 8pints likes everyones posts and is taller than Mt Everest, I hate BETAs, 91 is still in love with Katy Perry, CED still loves Taylor Swift, Mooneys went retarded a couple of weeks ago and is enjoying it, Rob still likes anal sex and thinks you're a lesbian if you dont ( :lol:), us nerds in the games forum are still nerds, Leemond is still angry as **** - just not as often, Dom Wren is slowly turning into The Rock, Hitz steals peoples shit for hugs, Gareth stalks famous people from the early 90s now-a-days and I keep getting warning points for getting around the swear filter.

Edit - Oh and if you're a professional, don't drink or Morpheus will go mecha pussy on your ass!

This is absolutely perfect :D

Freaks!

Loveable?! Things have changed... ;)

PS. You're a proper legend.

Are you single again Laura or what?

DDID, it's been ages! How the devil are you?

And no, in fact 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend of nearly 3 years asked me to move in with him.

At what stage is it appropriate to let him know that I'm in fact a massive geek and that the gaming desktop I built, gaming laptop, Dreamcast & DJ Console are coming with me? Fuuuuuuu.....

• Like 4

And no, in fact 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend of nearly 3 years asked me to move in with him.

At what stage is it appropriate to let him know that I'm in fact a massive geek and that the gaming desktop I built, gaming laptop, Dreamcast & DJ Console are coming with me? Fuuuuuuu.....

was it him that told you about Bubbles  ;)

• Like 1

Â