General Chat

Stevo985

Feeling like it now. A couple of months ago I was in the position you described where I was in a more or less constant state of extreme anxiety. Hyperventilation, chest pain, tears, inflamed skin, racing mind, inability to concentrate on much other than my constant terror. I'm still not better now (whatever that may be), but I am able to relax at times and focus on things other than my worry. I'm a bit (ok, quite a lot) older than you, but I don't think age is a discriminating factor. The main things that have helped me are therapy, dietry changes and, the biggest of all, meditation.

You are not being an idiot. And there is no reason to tell yourself off; you wouldn't get angry at yourself for having the flu.

Once is disturbing, twice in such a short period is a serious problem. Get yourself in to your doctor, they'll probably refer you for a few therapy sessions to review it.

It's not something you should ignore or just put up with.

Feeling like it now. A couple of months ago I was in the position you described where I was in a more or less constant state of extreme anxiety. Hyperventilation, chest pain, tears, inflamed skin, racing mind, inability to concentrate on much other than my constant terror. I'm still not better now (whatever that may be), but I am able to relax at times and focus on things other than my worry. I'm a bit (ok, quite a lot) older than you, but I don't think age is a discriminating factor. The main things that have helped me are therapy, dietry changes and, the biggest of all, meditation.

You are not being an idiot. And there is no reason to tell yourself off; you wouldn't get angry at yourself for having the flu.

See I get the sporadic symptoms more often than not but I can repress them effectively now. It's just the overwhelming sense of dread that terrifies me. Thankfully that's only happened twice.

I'm being referred to see a psychologist. And regards to telling myself off, it helps. I just say, 'if you live in constant worry of something that's completely uncontrollable, you'll ruin your life'. Not having a go at myself for being ill :P

See I get the sporadic symptoms more often than not but I can repress them effectively now. It's just the overwhelming sense of dread that terrifies me. Thankfully that's only happened twice.

I'm being referred to see a psychologist. And regards to telling myself off, it helps. I just say, 'if you live in constant worry of something that's completely uncontrollable, you'll ruin your life'. Not having a go at myself for being ill :P

That's good that you're getting some treatment sorted.

Fair enough if it helps, I have just found from my experience that the more I fight it, the worse it gets, but we're all different. Good luck I getting it all sorted.

That's good that you're getting some treatment sorted.

Fair enough if it helps, I have just found from my experience that the more I fight it, the worse it gets, but we're all different. Good luck I getting it all sorted.

Cheers bud, you too. Let me know how things go.

Phil Taylor whitewashed  :o

The Sky Sports News presenters will be wearing black arm bands.

As will the Liverpool players on Saturday.

Edited by adw95
  • Like 1

Phil Taylor whitewashed :o

Bukkake on sky sports these days?

natalie-sawyer-images-2.jpg

Have they deliberately shoved Clare Tomlinson at the back so nobody can see her? :D

Olivia Godfrey though <3<3

From left to right across the photo....given that I don't know names of them all....

Would, wouldn't, would, would, wouldn't, would, wouldn't, would, wouldn't, wouldn't, would, would, would.

• Like 1

Let's be honest, if push came to shove, the answer would be "would" for all of them. Even Clare. Poor girl.

Let's be honest given the typical profile of internet forum users and what they probably look like and what they are into the question is probably "please can I?"

Â