General Chat

Stevo985

Maybe because life isn't all about money?

I'm not saying it is, or that he should put up with unwanted attention due to the money (thought at this point, with the average income in Vietnam, he's made for life).

I just find it incredible that a game which is basically a reskinned version of the helicopter game which was a free flash game over a decade ago has caught on to the extent that the creator has become rich off it. Fair play to him.

Edited by Davkaus

To be fair I can see his point of view.

He made a shitty little game which became massive and is being panned by 'expert' game critics.

I wouldn't mind being panned by critics if I was earning £30k a day off it! 

Lichfield to Birmingham: there is constantly a problem.

Match days are enough for me to hate them. After the United game, they put on 2 trains an hour with 3 carriages. That's utterly absurd when the game is a sell-out. Centro used to run match-day specials.

That was a disgrace.

As for yesterday, loved the timing of a tree falling on the track between Brum and Aston, 2:15pm. Had to fight fellow Villans for a taxi on Broad Street.

Lichfield to Birmingham: there is constantly a problem.

Match days are enough for me to hate them. After the United game, they put on 2 trains an hour with 3 carriages. That's utterly absurd when the game is a sell-out. Centro used to run match-day specials.

That was a disgrace.

As for yesterday, loved the timing of a tree falling on the track between Brum and Aston, 2:15pm. Had to fight fellow Villans for a taxi on Broad Street.

I'd given up with the trains until yesterday. I'd punished them enough and was willing to give them another chance.

I was getting dropped off by my dad just before 2. I told him to wait because I don't trust them.

'Heavy delays'.

Got dropped back home and drove in. Only just made it for kickoff.

I'm starting to think those Scots will actually make a break for it.

Fair play to them for wanting to get away from the tories.

Doesn't them leaving guarantee the Tories a massive majority? 

• Like 1

I think the dissolution of the union on the Mainland would be a shocking backward step.

Though can't blame the Scots for wanting away from the greedy, cowardly, incompetent, nest-feathering Westminster scum.

Â