Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it last summer or the year before when Glaston was guffawing about how superior Gomes was to Friedel?

I wonder whether he still holds the same views now.

His best one was Giovani dos Santos being on par and potentially better than Ash baste on a couple of pre season fixtures.

Was it last summer or the year before when Glaston was guffawing about how superior Gomes was to Friedel?

His best one was Giovani dos Santos being on par and potentially better than Ash baste on a couple of pre season fixtures.

Best spelling of bassed ever.

Best spelling of bassed ever.

LOL epic failure dude!

Spurs were chanting something about Wenger (probably that he touches kids, like normal) Arsenal fans were out of order for the Angola chants though.

Im sure Glaston will be in here to say it was actually Arsenal fans abusing Wenger :P

Was disgusting from both clubs but Spurs have a rap sheet for this in the past vs Portsmouth a few years ago. Not sure if Arsenal do as their stadium and fans always like at a library

after watching super sunday yesterday im sure im closer to figuring out who glaston is...

AI_GlennHoddle.jpg

i swear if a spurs player had jumped into the crowd and punched a small child in the face hoddle would have had a good reason for it (then again we all know what GH's idea of a good reason is...)

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Pot Kettle Black as usual when it comes to Spurs and 'Arry.

Far from it.

Harry Redknapp was Portsmouth manager at the time of the Campbell incident and was just as outspoken against Spurs fans at that time as he's against the Arsenal ones now. Harry has a track record of being outspoken againt player abuse and I'm fairly certain he wouldn't mind commenting on his own fan group neither. He didn't change his mind about the Campbell incident after joining Spurs.

Tottenham Hotspur worked with the police at the time to hunt down the supporters who were at the game and shouted abuse at Campbell. I'm sure you noticed as it was rather high profile in the media with some supporters alledged to have shouted abuse having their pictures and names posted in media

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fan-behaviour-joint-statement-tottenham-hotspur-arsenal-031011.html

If it were Spurs supporters commenting about the Adebayor chantings then you'd have a point. Im sure there are examples of that on the web as well though.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Pot Kettle Black as usual when it comes to Spurs and 'Arry.

Far from it.

Harry Redknapp was Portsmouth manager at the time of the Campbell incident and was just as outspoken against Spurs fans at that time as he's against the Arsenal ones now. Harry has a track record of being outspoken againt player abuse and I'm fairly certain he wouldn't mind commenting on his own fan group neither. He didn't change his mind about the Campbell incident after joining Spurs.

Tottenham Hotspur worked with the police at the time to hunt down the supporters who were at the game and shouted abuse at Campbell. I'm sure you noticed as it was rather high profile in the media with some supporters alledged to have shouted abuse having their pictures and names posted in media

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fan-behaviour-joint-statement-tottenham-hotspur-arsenal-031011.html

If it were Spurs supporters commenting about the Adebayor chantings then you'd have a point. Im sure there are examples of that on the web as well though.

Must have missed him speaking out against the Wenger chants at the weekend then.

Â