Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst it cheered me up slightly that Spurs lost (although the ground getting nuked would still have been my preferred result), it's also a little annoying as I would have backed us to beat pompey in the final, where as Spurs would have been trickier.

But at least we're likely to have been beaten by the eventual winners which is often a consolation.

Whilst it cheered me up slightly that Spurs lost (although the ground getting nuked would still have been my preferred result), it's also a little annoying as I would have backed us to beat pompey in the final, where as Spurs would have been trickier.

But at least we're likely to have been beaten by the eventual winners which is often a consolation.

If we'd won, Spurs would've walloped Pompey. Guarenteed.

If we'd won, Spurs would've walloped Pompey. Guarenteed.

And me and my Spurs mate would've had the biggest drinking session of the year :bang::bang:

Â